Anyone using Kezan Mystic in high level ranked play, or at all?

I started using Kezan Mystic in Ranked play recently just because i was sick and tired of Hunter, Mage and Pally decks that use secrets... When ever i pull the Secret steal my opponent usually leave the game
    And even if my opponent have secrets its still not bad stats either really. Though i would like to know if people are playing it at higher levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDQwqlp0sEw

Deleted
    4/3 Stats are pretty bad because it dies to a 2 drop or to a Frostbolt/Poison Dagger or 2 dmg SI7 or backstab+attack/Lightning Bolt/Wrath/Fiery Win Axe/Truesilver/Hammer of Wrath(ok none uses)/Darkbomb/Eaglehorn/etc just to name a few very common endings.

If you don't turn a secret(a big move against Mage for example), its such a dead card imo.

Deleted
    It's a nice pocked pick, at certain rank levels if you're seeing the same decks over and over.

Deleted
    Playing cards to react to opponent's plays is just silly. If you are facing a secret-less deck you are just having a dead card. Getting your own game on is straight out better. (except in the case of BGH, since if he can be used, it's usually sick value)

Deleted
    It's an extremely strong card against secrets and that's it. If the meta leans towards tons of hunters and mages it's good time to bust it out. Right now I wouldn't bother using it.