Deleted

LF runic power addon/WA pls help.

About to pick up my DK for WoD and I can't find a WA string for a simple runic power bar, I currently use Magic Runes to track my runes, however I cannot seem to move the Runic power bar on that addon to above my runes, would really appreciate it if someone know of a simple addon to track RP or a WA string. Thanks!

Deleted
    dOtwdaGEcqVujf7scSnjuZKayUeqZwP(gHYVfzNKYEHDJ0(Pk5NeOgMImof4WuzOeedMQudxsDqsL8xQQJrHZPKklu kwkbPftKwoLEiH0tv9yk65iMOsknvrnzjA6OUOc6Qeuxw46s1gjv9mcvBwkTDL4JKk1PjzAk03jIrsG8zjz0eIXlHC sQIBjbDnLKZROwgPIxRKQUnrnmqgxgVeVez8zb32scgAfAmna3zYQeLGmoHDwgz8YKVCqiUQasbdgVnrz9BxfbxWcN fapAdXL6SIM2jlYqZaAtqthOFW4OotJgfVACCu8vgRqBHRehAIdndW47KRez8oj8n3ocbn4wNzGmUCFZkKbdgVtcFA SewifND7GYiJl33SczWGXTPDGmUCFZkKbdgNuhMiJtu0QDandC5(Mvidnd0agmU52riiJtu0QDGV2H6klO1O5r3ckd gNOeWazC5(MviJx7S8mAWjMb1zvj0G7Sb1HgCoOObNLeuEUvTeObVnz5zzhfn41l1ObmyW42OsLO556a31ToPolohf XDBGl0oni4e2zUEI(eLXhUxe2JxERprzCwjhw9jkJpCViShV8wFIY4Lks92n7XmrX9q5W26mdb6Xmrjcurx8LvetFo 1TuNCqzIpzwwAA7xkXzBXzRQQkSiJZZ1boHDCNG3PXsqzCxNt4XsqzCHKKew8oj87ufJg86KKWYZ1b0kgN6KdCTqco Plnwck)EBRQiCFr11Z(xyrfD4pENe(1jjHLNRd0GB2jCs2xevzGZk5OemohfXqkUiHQseg6lwmXmMgi(0kJPPbtgJO TWXb4UYsfRsu32NTQQQWsqgmUYmrHuCvjUq7uLPxElKKKWIlrvYIanJrXWPD5Svvvfwc0maJtW1PGPcwxbIHVanJrD Mada

I use Compact Runes for both my rune management and my runic power. You can also track diseases if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at my desktop, but create a new progress bar. Set trigger to status > Runic Power > player.

Tweak size and color to your liking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Not at my desktop, but create a new progress bar. Set trigger to status > Runic Power > player.

Tweak size and color to your liking
    Thanks a lot! all sorted now

Deleted
    I use PrioRunes.

Deleted
    CLC DK was finally updated just a few days ago if you want to try it.

There are tons of options, but Compact Runes is generally accepted to be the best.

It doesn't tell you which buttons to push though, you will need CLCDK or something similar for that. I don't use rotation addons myself and I suggest you don't either; they tend to do more harm than good.

And of course your preferences may vary; Compact Runes is super functional but doesn't have a ton of extra fluff graphics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I don't use rotation addons myself and I suggest you don't either; they tend to do more harm than good.
    Care to elaborate? I`m using Storm's Rotation and CD Weakauras from the icy veins forums and I found them useful as a Unholy beginner in terms of improving dps.

Like training wheels on a bicycle, they can be useful at the very beginning but are ultimately harmful if you come to rely on them.

Deleted
    I came to situations where I didnt follow the rotation WA "word by word" because it wasn't the most efficient thing, I guess what you mean is not to rely strictly on such addons?

Right, it's fine to use them to learn how to play, but then remove them.