Is Anger Management underrated for Prot?

I personally feel like it is. I know a lot of warriors speculate it getting a lot better as gear improves and how more crit makes it a better pick. I personally liked CD reduction back in MOP and that is what this provides in talent form. There's a lot of flexibility to the talent as well because of the amount of abilities that it affects. Not to say the other choices are bad ones, I think the level 100 talent tier is a success.

What do you guys think?

PS: A quick question regarding Mar'Gok. Does HL line up perfectly for every Mark? I can't seem to remember the intervals at which he casts it, I think it's around 50 ish seconds is it not,

I honestly wouldn't know, at least not for raiding. I have only tanked heroics/CMs so far, and there I like to pick Ravager because of the 30% parry buff for big pulls.
    AM probably becomes much better in raids because the longer the fight, the more benefit you'll get from it. On fights with heavy physical damage (almost every fight :P ), I would still go for Ravager tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    I personally feel like it is. I know a lot of warriors speculate it getting a lot better as gear improves and how more crit makes it a better pick. I personally liked CD reduction back in MOP and that is what this provides in talent form. There's a lot of flexibility to the talent as well because of the amount of abilities that it affects. Not to say the other choices are bad ones, I think the level 100 talent tier is a success.

What do you guys think?

PS: A quick question regarding Mar'Gok. Does HL line up perfectly for every Mark? I can't seem to remember the intervals at which he casts it, I think it's around 50 ish seconds is it not,
    Your Heroic Leap is available every mark of chaos without anger management as for the rest, I don't feel like I need my CDs earlier in HM HC at least, I personally really love Ravager since I gain a lot of rage and decent dmg from it as well as a small parry cd

I use Anger Management on Brackenspore because it gives me access to shield wall for more necrotic breaths. That's about the only fight it's good for, though, imo.