Deleted

Need help building computer!

Greetings and salutations!

I currently have a very bad computer that can handle most of the modern games only in the lowest graphics. I am now considering buying a new computer and I am really inexperienced with building my own computer.
    I am swedish and would prefer a swedish site, so the shipping costs would be alot less. But you may still use another site and i'll consider it aswell.

Preferably:

inet.se/

Budget: I could afford to a maximum of 1200/1300 $
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Games / Settings Desired: If you could kindly put together some parts that can if possible handle High/Very High settings. I play games like ArcheAge, DayZ Standalone, World of Warcraft, Battlefield 4 etc.
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): No.
    Parts that can be reused: No.
    Do you need an OS?: Yes.
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: No.

Thank you in advance and God bless!

Einarth

(Edit: If possible try getting it even cheaper.)
    Last edited by mmoc639e1f0fc5; 2014-12-20 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    How much in SEK?

Deleted
    Perhaps, Max 10-11 000 Kronor (SEK) Try however to keep it lower if it be possible. But if not, then it's okay.

Thanks,

Einarth

Deleted
    I'll take a look in a little bit.

- - - Updated - - -

How does this look to you?

http://www.inet.se/kundvagn/visa/7499469/2014-12-20

Swap the Windows copy to Swedish if you prefer.

You can also pick up Windows 8.1 Pro key here for $69/531SEK but you need to download the image and either burn that to a disc or install from USB (it's really easy).

I would also prefer using this SSD in stead if you're okay ordering this part from a different place:

Crucial MX100 2.5" 256GB 945 SEK
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2014-12-20 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you for helping. This list looks good, or so my brother agrees atleast. However, I wonder, why pick the other SSD? What be the difference?

Deleted
    You could also save some on the motherboard, not a huge different though:

MSI Z97-G43 Gaming 1049 SEK (no SLI support, if you go with AMD and 550W PSU it won't matter anyways)
    Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI 1139 SEK (SLI capable)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Einarth View Post
    Thank you for helping. This list looks good, or so my brother agrees atleast. However, I wonder, why pick the other SSD? What be the difference?
    The 840 EVO has just had some firmware issues, granted there are fixes for it but I'd rather pick the "safe option" if possible and it saves you ~200 SEK.

Deleted
    I see. Thank you for your help. I'll consider this list!

Again, thanks!

Einarth

Deleted
    You're welcome, if you have any other concerns don't hesitate to ask.

Deleted
    Will do. Much obliged. Infact, just ordered the parts. Thank you.

God bless you!

Einarth

Deleted
    That's awesome, good luck!

Deleted
    Hello again!

Sorry for reviving thread, but I need some more help and I have some problems.

So, finally today the computer arrived. Two days or so after I ordered it they emailed me that the "Fractal Design Integra M 550W 80+ Bronze, Modulär" was too bad for my graphics card or the CPU don't remember which one, also that the box was too small. So they gave me suggestions of what worked and they were apparently better, I ordered them instead. And now it all arrived, I installed WoW which is the only game I have, and I installed it on my SSD. I can still only run on low maybe medium only in wow and I'm alone in Gorgrond with just some mobs. Even with this I go from 50-60 FPS. When I pop to high or ultra, I get max 45 FPS if I look down into the ground but if I lift my camera it'll go to 5-25 FPS, and this is when I am alone with no other players, given there are some mobs around, but still.

So, did I do anything wrong? Why can't I have higher FPS than what I have, shouldn't I have almost no lag at all with this computer list? I really suck on these things, so I must ask, hehe.

Also, I didn't put it together, the company did for me, so that shouldn't have been any problem.

Thanks,

Einarth

- - - Updated - - -

I also noticed now I think I have 2 graphic cards? o_o

I don't understand anything. I check on my "Device Manager" (Enhetshanteraren) and I notice 2x

AMD Radeon R9200 Series

and

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 (This one is set to default I think)

Should this be? ^^
    Last edited by mmoc639e1f0fc5; 2015-01-13 at 07:12 PM.

Hello again!

Sorry for reviving thread, but I need some more help and I have some problems.

So, finally today the computer arrived. Two days or so after I ordered it they emailed me that the "Fractal Design Integra M 550W 80+ Bronze, Modulär" was too bad for my graphics card or the CPU don't remember which one, also that the box was too small. So they gave me suggestions of what worked and they were apparently better, I ordered them instead. And now it all arrived, I installed WoW which is the only game I have, and I installed it on my SSD. I can still only run on low maybe medium only in wow and I'm alone in Gorgrond with just some mobs. Even with this I go from 50-60 FPS. When I pop to high or ultra, I get max 45 FPS if I look down into the ground but if I lift my camera it'll go to 5-25 FPS, and this is when I am alone with no other players, given there are some mobs around, but still.

So, did I do anything wrong? Why can't I have higher FPS than what I have, shouldn't I have almost no lag at all with this computer list? I really suck on these things, so I must ask, hehe.

Also, I didn't put it together, the company did for me, so that shouldn't have been any problem.

Thanks,

Einarth

- - - Updated - - -

I also noticed now I think I have 2 graphic cards? o_o

I don't understand anything. I check on my "Device Manager" (Enhetshanteraren) and I notice 2x

AMD Radeon R9200 Series

and

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 (This one is set to default I think)

Should this be? ^^
    If the intel is set to default, you are using the onboard video. Make sure your monitor is plugged in to the video card and not the motherboard.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also make sure your AMD GPU drivers are completely up to date.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Ok I just switched places, to another one. I seem to have 3, I had it in the DVI spot first, changed it to another one now. Now it displays Radeon as the default.

WOAH. Jus tested wow, 70 FPS on ultra. Thank you God! And thank you guys for helping!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just wondering. During game play in WoW, full ultra, it's not so crowded with people atm, but my gpu goes from around 59-65 degrees, is this normal? ^^

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    amount of people doesn't affect the GPU so much as it does the CPU. If anything, the GPU will be stressed harder in less crouded areas as it won't be bottlenecked by the CPU (unless you limit the max fps). 65 degrees for an AMD GPU sounds pretty good. If you're concerned about temps, run some stress tests and see what the worst case scenario temps would be like.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    I have no clue how to do that. The fan sounds not so loud though, I mean ofc it accelerates while playing in comparison to when its idle, but it's not that much. My friend said aslong as it doesn't go above 90 it should be ok. No? :P

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have no clue how to do that. The fan sounds not so loud though, I mean ofc it accelerates while playing in comparison to when its idle, but it's not that much. My friend said aslong as it doesn't go above 90 it should be ok. No? :P
    Typically it's somewhere around 90c that it'll start to throttle. If it ever gets that's high you honestly have an issue that needs to be fixed but anything at 80 or below is perfectly fine and nothing to worry about. Start to be concerned when it reaches the 80s as you're starting to push the point of thermal throttling soon.

As for stress tests, you've got programs such as FurMark that you can run to put the GPU at max loads and see where the temps sit.

Deleted
    But, if I do the stress test, what if I accidently overheat it or something? >.< Im so worried when doing such stuff haha

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well you obviously can see the temps if you know it was up to 65c. You can monitor it and if it goes too high just end the test. If it gets up too high it's just going to start throttling if it gets too hot anyways though.

The idea behind it is if the GPU can handle a stress test without throttling, you can typically use it any scenario without having to worry about temps and throttling unless a variable such as dust or ambient temperature changes.

Deleted
    I see, thank you friend. I might try this.

Thank you all for your help btw, you've been much help. <3