How is the conquest trinket good?

I saw a list which i cant find anymore and the conquest trinket was ranked fairly high, how is it possible a trinket with 53 passive versatility and a 700ish agi proc is ranked so high? I am in a conundrum, id really like to know if that list is correct as i have more use atm for pvp gloves or leggings i currently have a 640 skull of war and 645 grandiose plans (passive agi/multi). This is for sv thanks.
    Last edited by Fascinate; 2014-12-20 at 03:57 PM.

Because 700 agility is quite a lot. It's perfectly correct.

So its definitely above 645 grandiose and 640 skull? In your opinion what would be my biggest upgrade dps wise, i have 4500 conquest to spend i have 630 heroic legs and gloves as well as the aforementioned trinkets. Should i snag the conquest leggings and pvp proc trinket? Or legs/gloves? I am sv the conquest gloves are mastery/multi the legs are crit/multi. If the legs/trinket are the best option to spend conquest on do i replace the skull or grandiose? (i assume replace skull since grandiose has 183 multi on it).

Appreciate replies.

Would pick leggings + trinkets.

Ok ya thats what i was thinking too, ill do a bunch of dummy tests to see if the skull or grandiose is doing better but i really dont wanna drop 180 multi since its so good for sv. Does anyone know if a 655 skull>645 grandiose? I almost have enough inks to upgrade it.

That +53 vers. has got to be wrong some kinda of tooltip bug that isn't scaling. I'm sure it's closer to a +200 vers. Especially since the blue version of those trnkets is like +150 vers. (something close to that).

Nope i actually bought it to check then sold it back yesterday, my vers went up by exactly 53. The blue version has only 36 vers on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    That +53 vers. has got to be wrong some kinda of tooltip bug that isn't scaling. I'm sure it's closer to a +200 vers. Especially since the blue version of those trnkets is like +150 vers. (something close to that).
    The blue trinkets are now 36 vers.

Could i get a definitive on the trinket list, i cant seem to find a good one for sv lol. Which two of three are best for sv: 655 skull, 660 conquest proc, 645 grandiose plans. Thanks.

Doesnt matter, whichever you buy will be the same slot your next raid upgrade will drops.

lol ya probably. I have used almost all my coins on butcher this week and the last, no trinket yet Come to think of it, what are the bis sv trinkets? Surely mythic trinket from butcher but what else? I dont think the stats on imperator trinket are very good for sv so does that put LDSC as second BiS for sv?

- - - Updated - - -

I just had a guy whisper me in game who has a paid version of askmrrobot, ive never used this program but he told me this using my current gear and sv spec:

Conquest>640 skull of war by 30 points
    Conquest>645 grandiose by 56 points
    655 skull of war>Conquest by 220 points

I have no idea what these "points" mean but according to that program that is at least where these trinkets sit. I think i am going to upgrade my skull to 655 then hope to get butcher trinket for the 4th week in a row and roll with those two. Any objections, that sound about right?

One more thing, icyveins is crap look at this:
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/surviva...t-best-in-slot

HOW is the bloodmaws tooth 10th on the list when grandiose plans is not only a higher ilvl trinket but also has a more preferable secondary stat to the bloodmaws? Ya, definitely never using that site again lol.

The guy you met ingame is an idiot. AskMrRobot cannot value/simulate trinkets, it just averages its values. Doesn't work in reality.

Like i said i know nothing about mrrobot, he was just trying to help. If my memory serves correct your list had those trinkets in same order, conquest >640 skull and grandiose. I was just trying to figure out if i should buy conquest trinket but i think im gonna upgrade skull and spend all coins on butcher (for 3rd week in a row, wow my luck there is unreal).

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing with conquest trinket is,it has a 20 sec duration and a 50 sec ICD,for me on most fights it had a ~35% uptime,also kinda lines up with rapid fire. Its a pretty good trinket,as no other trinkets atm proc Agi except LDSC on-use. And the +53 vers is real and not a tooltip bug,you can test it ingame..
    Last edited by Miloscub; 2014-12-20 at 11:59 PM.