View Poll Results: Would you sleep/Sex an Ugly Virgin that saved your life?

Voters
981. This poll is closed
  • Yes

316 32.21%
  • No

665 67.79%
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Depends completely on what you define as ugly.

Deleted
    I am a ugly virgin... /cry

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxxtreme View Post
    Chin up, there's apparently at least 305 people willing to sleep with you if you save their life. Mostly guys probably, but hey..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxxtreme View Post
    Dude you live in Sweden!

Sweden!?!

Apparently I have hundreds of hot sluts in Cambridge according to my advertisements...

10+ Year Old Account
    Odd that so many value attractiveness over their own lives.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I'm inclined towards no... but until you're in that situation, how can you say how you'd feel? Near-death experiences are usually accompanied by adrenaline and euphoria. You temporarily become a different person.
    ( ; , , ; )

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell kind of thread...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your life is not worth a night with a woman you don't find attractive? Has society become this shallow? Thanks Obama!

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Your life is not worth a night with a woman you don't find attractive? Has society become this shallow? Thanks Obama!
    Woah, woah, it's not like she'll un-save me or something.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    guess i was a lucky man then :P
    a 24 y/o virgin (long story)...but omg did he know how to do me...
    Is it possible that he was fibbing to get in your pants?

Yes, assuming they are fresh and clean. And that they take care of their goodies (ie-landscaping, haha).

Nope, say thanks, and carry on.

Economics of Heroism people.

Saving lives = sex.

If somebody saves lives they get sex. Even if not directly from the person they saved.

Like for example firefighters are considered super hot. If a firefighter (male or female) pulls somebody from a burning building, the expectation is that at the very least, some random bar pickup, or their spouse will reward them with awesome sex.

Now the ugly virgin likely doesn't have the bar pickup or the spouse, but the economics of heroism need to be preserved. Therefore it is incumbent upon the person they just saved to reward them with sex.

One could argue that it is rape to expect not to have sex with the rescuer, raping the future of mankind, thanks to the collapse of the economics of heroism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amulree View Post
    Please, please, please tell me I'm not the only one thinking "WHAT?!"
    as said before "off-topic", also be thankful that this thread doesn't include one of the big taboo topics. ((Honestly I wish MMO-C allowed the taboo topics, although a special place for them would be required, so the normal people would have to see forum PVP))

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Odd that so many value attractiveness over their own lives.
    Actually false assumption.

the OP question states your life was saved.

So the condition is a post saving plea to end virginity. Most people here are concerned with NSA sex.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Economics of Heroism people.

Saving lives = sex.

If somebody saves lives they get sex. Even if not directly from the person they saved.

Like for example firefighters are considered super hot. If a firefighter (male or female) pulls somebody from a burning building, the expectation is that at the very least, some random bar pickup, or their spouse will reward them with awesome sex.

Now the ugly virgin likely doesn't have the bar pickup or the spouse, but the economics of heroism need to be preserved. Therefore it is incumbent upon the person they just saved to reward them with sex.

One could argue that it is rape to expect not to have sex with the rescuer, raping the future of mankind, thanks to the collapse of the economics of heroism.
    I would beg to differ.

Having a job which requires physical fitness, is an easier way to finding sexual partners. The job and risk have little to do with sexual reward, being healthy is the selling point. Also most Firefighters are happily married, and most social servants marry people they knew during their late teen years. not everyone goes though the single 20 something stage of bar hopping, and the ones who are successful either have money or look good, job has little to do with success. Lets face it ever go to a night club? Can you really hear what the other person is saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
    Nope, say thanks, and carry on.
    Carry on to death?

- - - Updated - - -

"If a ugly virgin saved your life would you sleep with them if asked?"

I seemed to have misunderstood. I was under the impression that it was a condition, not a reward. I thought it was more so, "would you have sex with an ugly virgin in order for them to save your life." Meaning you are in mortal danger and the person will save your life if you have sex with them.

I mean, my answer remains the same. I would "reward" them with sex for having already performed the act of saving my life. It is really not a big deal. Sex is just sex. I don't have to romance this person. I don't have to make a commitment to them. I don't even have to buy them dinner. It's just a quicky with someone i'm not attracted to. Been there, done that. Again, sex is just sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    He wasn't incorrect, the original poster simply stated that a person isn't legally obligated to save anyone. The exceptions, as you noted, were included in the link.
    Actually he was incorrect. He replied to the OP stating that you ARE legally required/obligated to help someone. In which my reply was that he should have read and understood what he was linking as it invalidates his statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Given how many states would let you slide based on "A deeply held religious belief", you don't have to do anything if you don't want to.
    Are you agreeing/adding to what I wrote, or are you somehow trying to contradict my statement with another statement stating the same thing I wrote?

Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    Actually he was incorrect. He replied to the OP stating that you ARE legally required/obligated to help someone. In which my reply was that he should have read and understood what he was linking as it invalidates his statement.
    He did not state anything, he provided a link and said "you might want to check that." You are, in fact, legally obligated to help someone in certain countries under certain conditions, there are EXCEPTIONS to that legal obligation and it is not always enforced in all countries but that does not mean that legal obligation does not exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    No way. I would say "thank you for saving my life" and maybe give her like a gift card to a nice restaurant but that's about it. I don't have to sleep with anyone just because they saved my life.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I would not have sex with anybody for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Chin up, there's apparently at least 305 people willing to sleep with you if you save their life. Mostly guys probably, but hey..
    I guess that's another factor, what if the person that saved you isn't the gender you're sexually attracted to, would you have the same answer. I figure anyone that said no would have the same answer, but what about yessers.

Quote Originally Posted by wilqq View Post
    Still can't think of a single game with a plot like that...
    Yeah I know right, maybe it was one where you can make your own person and the OP decided to make an ugly person lol.
    X