View Poll Results: Would you sleep/Sex an Ugly Virgin that saved your life?

Voters
981. This poll is closed
  • Yes

316 32.21%
  • No

665 67.79%
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    This has got to be the best reply I ever saw anywhere. This just /threads so many discussions it's unreal.
    In the case of rape i have to say that it could. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
    In the case of rape i have to say that it could. :|
    Context: Fuck it.

(with consent, preferably)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Odd that so many value attractiveness over their own lives.
    The two aren't mutually exclusive. How much value a thing has is unrelated to how much you'll pay for it once it's already in your possession.

Odder to me is the notion that this hypothetical person thinks saving a life earns them an instantaneous reward of their choosing. Life != video games. If you ever get the honor of saving someone's life - and it's a goddamned honor to be in that position - don't think about personal gain. Think instead about how much of an impact your actions will have on a number of other lives.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    You say that like it's physically impossible to have sex with someone you aren't attracted to.

Even if we are talking about the ugliest chick in the entire world, I would still find it in my heart to get very drunk and have sex with her if she saved my life and she was, for some reason, totally dead set on getting some action.

Personally, not getting killed is kind of a turn on for me, so it probably wouldn't be that bad.
    This.

All the guys saying they wouldn't do it are liars. Turn off the lights, just tell her no kissing and as long as she has decent body parts, I'm pretty sure most of the keyboard warriors on this site are going to get wood and want to use it.

Thing is though, as you get older and wiser, virgins are over rated. You will want someone that knows what they are doing and isn't a lot of work to get inside of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    This.

All the guys saying they wouldn't do it are liars. Turn off the lights, just tell her no kissing and as long as she has decent body parts, I'm pretty sure most of the keyboard warriors on this site are going to get wood and want to use it.

Thing is though, as you get older and wiser, virgins are over rated. You will want someone that knows what they are doing and isn't a lot of work to get inside of.
    and when you are slightly wiser you find out that some restraint on the woman's part can help keep the turf in good condition

Field Marshal RagequitTheShaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, this thread is still a thing?

Yeah, why not? If they're willing to sleep with my ugly ass, it'd be hypocritical of me to not be willing to sleep with them.

I'm married so unfortunately, I would have to say no. No matter of her look.

If you reversed the order of events, and you had to bang an ugly virgin to save your life, the answer would be 100% yes