Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    wells lives in ferguson?
    Google is hard to use?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Because the protests you're referencing are not peaceful.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Most of the Fergusan MO arson and general disruption is being actuated by professional protesters from outside of Fergusan MO. Milwaukee WI is preparing for the same conga line of anarchists to arrive there over the Dontre Hamilton shooting. The governor of that state has already begun mobilizing the guard.
    The difference is the Gov. of Wisconsin is not going to tolerate the crap that the Gov. of Mo did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The difference is the Gov. of Wisconsin is not going to tolerate the crap that the Gov. of Mo did.
    There is a strong suspicion that the Governor let it happen to spite Ferguson, and the Ferguson Police Chief for not steeping down. An investigation is being opened up on why he refused to put the National guard into Ferguson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoreyai View Post
    ''black lives matter''

There you go, that's racism right there.
    I heard recently that an American college professor was reprimanded and forced to apologize for saying "all lives matter."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/10...-lives-matter/

And for those of you who dismiss FOX automatically...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-email-sayin/

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I heard recently that an American college professor was reprimanded and forced to apologize for saying "all lives matter."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/10...-lives-matter/

And for those of you who dismiss FOX automatically...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-email-sayin/
    I guess you didn't read your own link. All lives matter counter movement to the phrase black lives matter she was unaware that all lives matter was being used by people who were opposed to black lives matter. When she learned of it she apologized.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do they?

I mean, people are reacting to the cause, the way they protest, the possible consequences, the riot/looting etc.
    I've yet to see anyone complaining about the fact that they want equal treatment for black people from law enforcement

There's lots of people that are just dicks of course and will just hate protesters, but the guy in the video (and lots of people here) make a leap from "people hating protesters" to racism, which if there's not some link that you're not telling us about, is just borderline retarded.
    Last edited by Revi; 2014-12-21 at 05:00 PM.

Did you all even watch the video to the point where he was SHOWING Facebook posts that were blatantly racists all because a group planned a protest? I mean people were talking about shooting the protesters and running them over, in public on Facebook for everyone to see, get this thread back on topic please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsys View Post
    Did you all even watch the video to the point where he was SHOWING Facebook posts that were blatantly racists all because a group planned a protest? I mean people were talking about shooting the protesters and running them over, in public on Facebook for everyone to see, get this thread back on topic please
    Yes, people talk. It usually never comes to anything when people talk online. See it happen a lot on the swedish forum I frequent, lots of people who talk about killing etc. But nothing has ever really happened, despite all their talk.