[Fury SMF]Would like some help to figure out what i'm doing wrong dps wise.

Hello everyone! I am currently having issues pulling decent dps... My item level is 641 and depending on the fights i'm lucky to pull 16k dps which just feels horrible. I follow the rotation that is given in the stickied thread here. I have looked at other warriors around my gear level and they seem to have ~83% up-time on their enrage, but I only have ~70% on the fights I have logged so far. So if any one has advice that would be great. Any fight in LFR I did not have my current weapons, but my dps hasn't changed to much sadly.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...rce=5&fight=18

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Seyon/simple

Enchants:
    Neck - 50 crit, 30 is ok since it's 615 blue.
    rings - 50 crit each
    cloak - 100 crit
    Weapons - At least Mark of the shattered hand. At best Mark of the thunderlord.

Gem
    Chest: 50 crit gem
    gloves: 50 crit gem
    boots: 50 crit gem

Give some info about your rotation, but the crit should vastly increase your enrage uptime. Also, time the berserker rage better to use it between were you're starving for enrage.
    Last edited by MMKing; 2014-12-20 at 11:18 PM.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

The 50 crit enchants are going for 2-3k gold on my server... I just don't see why the 20 crit rating would make such a huge difference. Also I have haste in my neck because I feel like i'm starving myself of haste due to my gear. I have heard from a lot of people that you want to get to ~11% buffed haste so BT would be under a 4 second CD. Also how much dps would Mark of the shattered hand add? Parses that i've look at they seemed to give at best 500 dps (unless i'm horribly miss reading)

My ST rotation is as follows
    Assuming i'm enraged :
    Check for SD proc
    RB
    Dragons Roar
    check for Bloodsurge proc
    Ws if rage > 60
    BT

Assuming i'm not enraged and Berserker Rage is down:
    BT
    check for SD proc
    Check for Bloodthirst proc
    if rage > 90 WS
    BT

Aoe is :
    Assuming i have RB available
    Ravager
    WW for 2-3 targets
    WW again for 4+ targets
    RB
    Bladestorm
    BT

if i don't get any procs to use RB i follow my non enraged single target rotation

Ok so I looked over your parse on Butcher since this is probably a rotational problem. Off the bat I noticed you're using Dragon's Roar and Ravager on Patchwerk. This is flat out a dps loss on Butcher compared to using both Storm Bolt and Anger Management. That's an easy talent fix.

Now for the rotational issues I noticed. You're opener is off. The start of the fight should always be Prepot -> Bloodthirst + Reck + Bloodbath + Scabbard (or any on use trinket) -> Execute -> Storm Bolt -> Bloodthirst. Then you go into your normal rotation. You also bloodthirsted multiple times with 2 stacks of Raging Blow already which is bad. Bloodthirst has a high rotational priority, but not a higher priority than Raging Blow if you have full stacks of it. You only used Recklessness once during the fight when it's possible to use it twice during the Butcher encounter. Also when you did use Recklessness you did so around ~28% when hero was popped which isn't optimal. Recklessness should always be pooled (along with bloodbath) for the execute phase if you can only use it twice in a fight. Your Enrage up-time will be improved if you start using Berserker Rage. Besides the ability to break fear/sap/incapacitation, it automatically enrages you and gives a stack of Raging Blow. So you can use it during unlucky streaks of no crits. Or you can use it during the multiple bloodbaths used throughout the fight to get an extra raging blow within Bloodbath.

I'd advise looking at high ranked fury parses and try to emulate what they do. My gear is substantially better, but my crit is roughly only 1% higher and I have 99% up time on Enrage.

Actually on a fight like Butcher you should be using ravager, AM is good when it allows you to get another set of cooldowns within the fight. If you do not get that extra set of cds then AM becomes worse than ravager. Also you should be using Avatar on a fight like Butcher over BB, with only 2 sets of cds it lines up with the opener and execute phase.
    Last edited by Zougail; 2014-12-21 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zougail View Post
    Actually on a fight like Butcher you should be using ravager, AM is good when it allows you to get another set of cooldowns within the fight. If you do not get that extra set of cds then AM becomes worse than ravager. Also you should be using Avatar on a fight like Butcher over BB, with only 2 sets of cds it lines up with the opener and execute phase.
    Oh I assumed AM was better for the more frequent use of Bloodbath. Cool. Learning something new everyday.

so, i looked at your butcher normal log, and you were 5th to die, and you died 8 seconds before the kill. You sim 22.5k for the duration you were alive, and of course if you miss 5-6 globals due to death in execute range its going to drop your dps a bit, but not too much. You were at 12.5k dps on your death. There are some major issues here without even taking into account enchants or anything. Your play is completely off. There was no way you were doing the ST rotation you mentioned above to pull that low of dmg. You are doing like 45% less damage than you should be.

This is your simulated dmg breakdown

This is what you did

So lets break this down a bit.

Fight is 3:25 till your death. You had (3) 1 minute cooldown spells. Dragons roar, Bladestorm, Ravager. This is a single target fight and you have all aoe talents. You should have used Stormbolt, Bloodbath, Ravager. Regardless lets break down the useage of skills

Ravager: Time for 3, you used it once
    Bladestorm: Time for 3, you used it zero times
    Dragons roar: Time for 3, used it 3 times.
    Recklessness: Time for 2, used it once
    Turbulent emblem: Time for 2, used it once
    Blood Fury: Time for 2, used it once
    Berserker rage: Time for 6, used zero times
    Draenor Potion of strength: Could have used 2, used zero
    Wildstrike is your highest actively used ability when it should be your lowest.
    Enrage uptime is 73%, should be 85% or higher
    No food buff, going to assume you didnt have a flask either as i am not seeing as a buff

Thats my analysis of 1 fight, im not going to bother going through the rest of them. There quite alot of wrong going on in there, and not alot of right

Thank you for everyone input I see I need a lot of improvement...

Tena, I thought the WS was supposed to be pretty high since i'm SMF? and only in TG it took a lower position. Thank you for the criticism, i did have a flask on (not a greater flask, but still a flask), but non the less i absolutely blew

Quote Originally Posted by dgbaker93 View Post
    Thank you for everyone input I see I need a lot of improvement...

Tena, I thought the WS was supposed to be pretty high since i'm SMF? and only in TG it took a lower position. Thank you for the criticism, i did have a flask on (not a greater flask, but still a flask), but non the less i absolutely blew
    Wild Strikes has priority over Raging Blow (not at full stacks) as TG. Raging Blow has priority over Wild Strike as SMF.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherle View Post
    Wild Strikes has priority over Raging Blow (not at full stacks) as TG. Raging Blow has priority over Wild Strike as SMF.
    Ahh okay thank you Cherle