Seraphim and Ret PvP 4pc

Hey all, while dicking around in my garrison I noticed that Seraphim boosts your damage by 15% instead of 9% when used in conjunction with the PvP 4pc, since it costs 5 HP instead of 3.

Is there a way to exploit this to my advantage? Is Seraphim good for PvP? I've been running DP / FV and wrecking face....

Should be obvious that 2 strong buff/cds on top of each other is going to wreck face.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Think he means that instead of granting 3% increase per 1HoPo spent to a max 9% (Because everything costs 3 HoPo) it increases your damage by 15% because you're spunking 5 HoPo in one go so getting 15% increased damage

(If that's what you was implying Huntingbear, my apologies )

regardless of the 6% additional damage increase Seraphim + HA is your strongest burst combination. FV has the benefit of increased range and armoring armor but it doesn't offer much more than that.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

The problem is the 15% vindicator's fury buff will be replaced by a 9% one as soon as you cast templars verdict (or WoG/DS.) Essentially at best you only get an extra 6% damage buff to your next 5 holy power generators. Which isn't anything to scoff at, but not game breaking.