Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Presidents pay for food, lodging, and incidentals themselves while on vacation. The tax payer doesn't pay for the POTUS family vacations. Also, Presidents never really take a vacation, they just change their position on the earth. Even while in Hawaii the President will still be fielding national security reports, state affairs, international policy decisions, and trade sanctions. Its not like they can just tune in and drop out of work while on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post
    Why does it cost millions for Obama to go on vacation when it only costs most people a few thousand?

It's ridiculous.
    The secret service

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    You have anything better than "bu- bu- bu but Bush.......
    Says the guy who makes nothing but threads about how black people are evil.

Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    Well you have to factor in the costs for the secret service members, the Presidential plane...etc, etc. It's not just him and his family after all.
    Tax payers are footing the bill for those services anyway. Whether the President in on vacation or not.

Deleted
    You're either a nutjob Republican, who can't criticize the sacred Bush family, or a nutter racist who can't stand a black guy being President.

After so many of these stupid thread those are your two options. Shit, or more shit.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it cost millions for Obama to go on vacation when it only costs most people a few thousand?

It's ridiculous.
    The price of everything multiples when it's concerning the government for some reason. I imagine if the president was so inclined, a pen and paper game would cost him about 50$ and a warhammer box would cost us about the equivalent of our current US debt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    Do you think everyone that criticizes Obama likes Bush?
    Hell no, I hate Obama and what he stands for. The thought that people actually think he is a "lefty" makes me giggle. Never understood why being a whore for banks, military industrial complex and corporations makes someone a lefty.

That being said, the way he talk about Obama is a sure sign or a right wing nutter. I've never met anyone from the left trying to insult the president by calling him another name.

Yeah! Who needs facts?! Let's just go off of pure emotion and ignorance!
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    Why are you calling him Barry?
    Cuz he's The Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbandit View Post
    Presidents pay for food, lodging, and incidentals themselves while on vacation. The tax payer doesn't pay for the POTUS family vacations. Also, Presidents never really take a vacation, they just change their position on the earth. Even while in Hawaii the President will still be fielding national security reports, state affairs, international policy decisions, and trade sanctions. Its not like they can just tune in and drop out of work while on vacation.
    The Underwear Bomber comes to mind.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Hell no, I hate Obama and what he stands for. The thought that people actually think he is a "lefty" makes me giggle. Never understood why being a whore for banks, military industrial complex and corporations makes someone a lefty.

That being said, the way he talk about Obama is a sure sign or a right wing nutter. I've never met anyone from the left trying to insult the president by calling him another name.
    Obama isn't a bad President, just not a great one.

He's a run of the mill, middle of the road, flavourless safe guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Summed up many threads on this forum perfectly.

OP. Surprised you didn't link Fox or Daily Mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    Why are you calling him Barry?
    His real name is Barry Soetoro.

It's ridiculous.
    Its because he needs security... to follow him. Bush did as well..

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool.

tenchar

Barack Hussein Obama II?

Or did was his birth name going by his foster Indonesian Father now?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    So you're also a conspiracy nut?

I find it funny your avatar is from a film discussing aspects of extreme right politics and military oppression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    So you're also a conspiracy nut?

I find it funny your avatar is from a film discussing aspects of extreme right politics and military oppression.
    Maybe he has a shrine dedicated to Pan's Labyrinth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Barry is going on vacation. (Fact)
    A large portion of Americans are currently struggling financially and are having their tax dollars pay for this vacation. (Fact)
    Barry was recently interviewed and talk about racial oppression from white people in America. (Fact)
    Barry is using the money from white people to go on vacation. (Fact)
    "Queen"(and I do mean Queen) "Michelle" recounted a story she told two years ago, but changed the narrative to fit a racially charged interview. (Fact.)

Barry is going on vacation. (Fact)
    A large portion of Americans are currently struggling financially and are having their tax dollars pay for this vacation. (Fact)
    Barry was recently interviewed and talk about racial oppression from white people in America. (Fact)
    Barry is using the money from white people to go on vacation. (Fact)
    "Queen"(and I do mean Queen) "Michelle" recounted a story she told two years ago, but changed the narrative to fit a racially charged interview. (Fact.)
    I remember we had a thread on that Target incident. It was fun.

The OP got banned too.