Poll: GW2: Your main is....

Question Which GW2 class is your main?

If you have 2 or 3 you can't decide between, just pick the ones you're stuck on.
    If you don't have a "main" and play whatever, pick "whatever is the most fun at the time".
    Last edited by PIsForPhuck; 2014-12-21 at 12:16 AM.

I mostly play Warrior. Though from time to time I jump on my Ranger when Warrior starts to feel a little dull.

Back when I played my main was my Guardian.

I need to go back to gw2 at some point..
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Used to be my thief but she is now retired in Garenhoff and I've been playing my engineer exclusively now after getting to 80 with warrior, mesmer and guardian before that. Such a fun class to play.

Deleted
    My Elementalist is my main, but my Ranger and Necromancer come close behind her, despite their lower level. Most of the time I still play whatever I feel like playing, and the only class I still haven't tried out is Engineer. All classes definitely have their pros and cons, and I enjoy playing all of them. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Necromancer is the only thing I've touched in awhile. I do have a guardian, elementalist, mesmer and ranger at 80 also though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got 5 80s but Elementalist is my main, been playing her since launch -3. I mostly do Living World and WvW, have got most all of my achievements and titles from playing my ele.

I am starting to play my Guardian a bit more, I need some more Gifts of Exploration so I've been doing some casual mapping with the guardian and learning more about the playstyle. But the ele is my love.
    Valar morghulis

7+ Year Old Account
    Near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas.
    I'm having a hell of a time choosing between Theif and Hunter...

As much as I love a Sword/Shield Guardian, and a Axe/Shield Warrior with how hard they hit and recover, I love the trickster / "guerilla" / kiting playstyles of Theif and Hunter far too much.

Mesmer. I love being a stealthy mage, I love how safely she can roam and duel pretty much anybody. I love the way she looks too, very pretty with the bifrost.

I play all classes at level 80 depending on my mood or what my guild needs me to do. I primarily am a Guardian though, mostly because that's what they need. I used to be an Elementalist for a long time but now you could say my "Main" is a Guardian.

Deleted
    I have one lvl 80 of each profession.

I usually do most new stuff (LS) on my Ranger who is my first character. Guess I could call her my main.

Other than that I play what I feel like. Right now it's the ranger, necro, ele and engineer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having Thief and Ranger on max. but i prefer thief every day. Its gameplay is amazing.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Got all at max but i tend to use both engi and warrior mostly.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Got Guard,Thief,Eng and Warr all at 80
    Thief since launch, eng was fun at some point, but it seems pretty lacking compared to other classes.
    Playing warr in PvE, and thief in sPvP and sometimes in WvW

10+ Year Old Account
    Thief main cuz reasons