Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I don't want to play card games live, I want to play Hearthstone live, where can I do it?
    Paper, paint and a pencil. HF with your Heathstone live game. If you didnt understand it now, then I'm sorry for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Paper, paint and a pencil. HF with your Heathstone live game. If you didnt understand it now, then I'm sorry for you.
    Costume, Live action Role-Players, flight to paris, HF with your Assasins Creed live game.

What happened, there was a time when you needed to buy a game and that was it. Now with all the micro transactions, people spending hundreds of dollar per month on, i just dont understand this.

If you work and make your own money, i guess you can do whatever. I still would never spend any money on virtual goods. The only money I spend is wow subscription, which isnt too bad compared to other P2W games out there

10+ Year Old Account
    $55 for a silly card game simulation? lol, people

$55 is actually a PS4 game like AC4: Unity or other new titles which came out last month.
    "You have different tastes in games than I do, you must be silly. Buy what I like instead"

Hey at least Hearthstone is finished and works

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    What happened, there was a time when you needed to buy a game and that was it. Now with all the micro transactions, people spending hundreds of dollar per month on, i just dont understand this.

If you work and make your own money, i guess you can do whatever. I still would never spend any money on virtual goods. The only money I spend is wow subscription, which isnt too bad compared to other P2W games out there
    Yeah its not like in other card games you have to spend money to acquire cards or anything, Hearthstone is the only one.

Deleted
    Costume, Live action Role-Players, flight to paris, HF with your Assasins Creed live game.
    Killing people in revolutionary france ? Please.

Deleted
    Killing people in revolutionary franch? Please.
    Live action roleplayers, few ketchup packets, rock on brother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing people in revolutionary france ? Please.
    Downplaying/ ridiculing other people's choice in games? Please.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Unless you can simulate killing fantasy dragons in an alternate fantasy universe.
    D20 games or LARP. Granted you have to use your imagination instead of just seeing it on your monitor. D&D books run about $40 a pop also, not including dice and other supplies for a newbie.

10+ Year Old Account
    This banter really has me wanting a physical Hearthstone cards...OFF TO DRAW!

if only i was good at drawing
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegan View Post
    D20 games or LARP. Granted you have to use your imagination instead of just seeing it on your monitor. D&D books run about $40 a pop also, not including dice and other supplies for a newbie.
    Difference about reading other characters doing it and having free choice. The point is that you can simulate Hearthstone fully in real live, without any limitations to fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    I still would never spend any money on virtual goods. The only money I spend is wow subscription...

Just stop and think about that for a minute...

Deleted
    $55 for a silly card game simulation? lol, people

$55 is actually a PS4 game like AC4: Unity or other new titles which came out last month.
    Ain't that game completely broken..?
    Last edited by mmoc840776f426; 2014-12-22 at 07:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Difference about reading other characters doing it and having free choice. The point is that you can simulate Hearthstone fully in real live, without any limitations to fantasy.
    Minus the randomness, voice acting etc etc.

I'd be impressed if anyone could make "Draw a random card from any set" work. You can't replicate Hearthstone fully IRL.

Deleted
    I can simulate playing as one of my favourite lore characters from the Warcraft history and all the magical effects? Would I beat my opponent up and keep hitting him to he runs out of life and explodes? Would someone grant me gold for making 3 people explode? No? Then I can't play Hearthstone live.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can simulate playing as one of my favourite lore characters from the Warcraft history and all the magical effects? Would I beat my opponent up and keep hitting him to he runs out of life and explodes? Would someone grant me gold for making 3 people explode? No? Then I can't play Hearthstone live.
    If you make 3 people explode by just beating them up I will personally go out, bail you out of jail and buy you 10 pure gold bars...

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Hearthstone cards are digital goods.
    It has no value.

You cannot sell your account.
    You just wasted $55.
    Your world of warcraft account is a digital good.
    It has no value.

You cannot sell your account.
    You just wasted hundreds of dollars (depending on how long you've had your account, possibly thousands)

Deleted
    That's why I'll never get that deep into Hearthstone. That's a lot of money for some virtual cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    That's why I'll never get that deep into Hearthstone. That's a lot of money for some virtual cards.
    Not any worse than stuff you buy on steam. It's just virtual [Insert Whatever Genre].

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    No different than any other TCG out there.