Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Anyone can join to your room if you want them to, you can set up passwords so you can make a private room and invite friends over, you could try the MHX demo, it has multiplayer online too, but i dont think anyone is playing the demo now.

The only multiplayer monhun on 3ds that was "borked" was 3, because it only allowed you to team up with nearby friends, 4-4U-X-XX allow you to play online.
    So there is a place where i can see all the available rooms with people (and hunter level) and freely join whatever room?

After Monster Hunter for the PS2 and Wii i only played the PsP version and i needed a special USB and a pirate program to find other people playing the game.
    It was the stone age back then

I would like to jump in on Monster Hunter again if the online is well made.
    If i understand correctly your post then everything is ok. Sorry if i didn't understand it correctly
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-10-27 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you just go to the hunters hall and you can play solo or online on rooms with other players, hunting with other people is always better tho!
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Yeah, you just go to the hunters hall and you can play solo or online on rooms with other players, hunting with other people is always better tho!
    I downloaded the Demo like you said and 2 things made me unmotivated.
    1) I cant play on the N3DS like i used to play on the PsP. Wich is with my index finger on the movement and thumb on the camera. I just can't do it in the N3DS
    2) I lost the conection of my friends mid Hunt so i ended up alone...on my first Hunt.

I don't know. This 2 things made me really sad

10+ Year Old Account
    idk i play it on my old 3ds with a circle pad pro, the two sticks work like a charm compared to how i used my claw grip on mhfu, fuck that experience T_T...
    weird that you lost connection, maybe your internet was kinda wonky, it happens to me once every like 20 hunts at best
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Except Monster Hunter has done this forever.
    In the east yeah, in the west not so much. I'd be curious to see how the west receives potentially getting both now instead of just the... "complete" versions for lack of a better term.

I'm not sure what the lifespan really is, I've long since stopped playing it much as I quickly ran out of anything to do. The rest of the armor I want is in DLC that who knows when it'll come out and really all I have to do is complete quests for completions sake. And without Grank there's not a lot of challenge to push me to do more solo things.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    In the east yeah, in the west not so much. I'd be curious to see how the west receives potentially getting both now instead of just the... "complete" versions for lack of a better term.
    Im in the Monster hunter international guild hall on FB. a lot of bitching happend with this. mainly because are used to the ultimate versions coming out here. when really the only g only game we have gotten is 4U. we got 1,freedom 1 and 2. and MH tri. 4U brought in a lot of new people to the franchise though. so those people are really upset. while all the veterans are telling them to chill out.

- - - Updated - - -

Brave Style Overview. Dat SnS brave style though!!

So with MHG exhausted my friends and i have been looking into monhun clones and picked up God Eater 2: Rage Burst on PS4 that came with a rebuild of the original 'God Eater Resurrection' if you buy a new copy. Its not quite equal to monhun in scale and variety but if you love monster hunter its well worth checking out, though i hear the pc version is a bit iffy. But honestly the best comparison i can make is it is to bloodborne what monster hunter is to demons souls. Its very similar but faster right down to a BB style dash instead of a roll, you have one weapon you change pieces for to make it into things like scythes, swords, hammers and so on as well as transforming it into a minigun, cannon, sniper rifle and so on as well. You can tech these out to be more tanky, a healer or very different dps style playstyles and like monhun has 4 player online play on ps4, vita and pc.
    Its not the most amazing competiton for monhun but i went in expecting a lords of the fallen style cheap clone but honestly its worth looking into.

-Plus its the only one thats not another fantasy but a 2070 post apocalyptic world that looks like nier automata meets shin megami tensei digital devil saga which is a nice change.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2017-01-23 at 10:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So with MHG exhausted my friends and i have been looking into monhun clones and picked up God Eater 2: Rage Burst on PS4 that came with a rebuild of the original 'God Eater Resurrection' if you buy a new copy. Its not quite equal to monhun in scale and variety but if you love monster hunter its well worth checking out, though i hear the pc version is a bit iffy. But honestly the best comparison i can make is it is to bloodborne what monster hunter is to demons souls. Its very similar but faster right down to a BB style dash instead of a roll, you have one weapon you change pieces for to make it into things like scythes, swords, hammers and so on as well as transforming it into a minigun, cannon, sniper rifle and so on as well. You can tech these out to be more tanky, a healer or very different dps style playstyles and like monhun has 4 player online play on ps4, vita and pc.
    Its not the most amazing competiton for monhun but i went in expecting a lords of the fallen style cheap clone but honestly its worth looking into.

-Plus its the only one thats not another fantasy but a 2070 post apocalyptic world that looks like nier automata meets shin megami tensei digital devil saga which is a nice change.
    Jtbrig recomended me another monsterhunter-alike game.
    It's called Toukiden Kiwami for PS4/Vita.

It's also very similar to god eater. Seems good but don't know if i can buy it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Jtbrig recomended me another monsterhunter-alike game.
    It's called Toukiden Kiwami for PS4/Vita.

It's also very similar to god eater. Seems good but don't know if i can buy it right now.
    Toukiden is alright but its magic based fantasy was still fantasy. Its entirely personal taste but the "walking through a long abandoned metro system now filled with rivers of lava and monsters half animal half the angels from bayonetta" or "cross a rusted out suspension bridge onto a derelict military aircraft carrier infested with things that look like crying women growing out of the ground that are really sinister worm monsters with a sniper laser" future dystopia is such a refreshing change.

Its kind of like a fan game set during the 'great dragon war' that lead to all the ruins in monhun in a funny way.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2017-01-24 at 12:48 AM.

The Hunters from Gen intro Got Gud. im proud of them.

10+ Year Old Account

expect updates from me soon. This thread has a purpose for me again. I hated the 3ds because it was the first handheld to hurt my eyes and make my hands hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

I keep seeing end of summer. Truth?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

expect updates from me soon. This thread has a purpose for me again. I hated the 3ds because it was the first handheld to hurt my eyes and make my hands hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

This may be the reason to buy a Switch for me. Don't have much money right now though.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

There's no news on if the Switch version is coming West yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I would put my money on it not coming to the west until early next year or at the earliest holiday this year.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I would put my money on it not coming to the west until early next year or at the earliest holiday this year.
    Still gives me hope.

Still gives me hope.
    Switch is region free, so u can always just import a copy.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Switch is region free, so u can always just import a copy.
    But I dont speak no Japanese.

But I dont speak no Japanese.
    And, Learn what the icons for items mean

That's how I'm playing Phantasy Star Online 2. I just learn the icons and what they do Also there is wiki's for that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The rule is usually around 8 months after the initial jp release. So based on XX's original release i'd say its probably capcoms big spring release for the west next year.

Though personally i would have rather seen 4U get the Switch treatment. Generations wasn't bad but its still easily my least favourite of the entire series and wystones aside 4U is easily my favourite.

Still hopefully it means monhun 5 hits the Switch. Right now my big screen hunting fix is a blend of God Eater 2 and Toukiden 2 and i love them both, especially God Eater but you miss the "sooooo tasty!" you've been used to since the PS2/PSP days

And, Learn what the icons for items mean

That's how I'm playing Phantasy Star Online 2. I just learn the icons and what they do Also there is wiki's for that stuff.
    Problem:

Many items in Monster Hunter share the same icon.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    The rule is usually around 8 months after the initial jp release. So based on XX's original release i'd say its probably capcoms big spring release for the west next year.

Though personally i would have rather seen 4U get the Switch treatment. Generations wasn't bad but its still easily my least favourite of the entire series and wystones aside 4U is easily my favourite.

Still hopefully it means monhun 5 hits the Switch. Right now my big screen hunting fix is a blend of God Eater 2 and Toukiden 2 and i love them both, especially God Eater but you miss the "sooooo tasty!" you've been used to since the PS2/PSP days
    My guess is the reason we didn't get XX already is that they want to release XX here on both 3DS and Switch at the same time. Kinda like they did with MH 3 Ultimate.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.