10+ Year Old Account

Need help with Kingston Hyperx RMA

Hey guys,

So I bought one of the super hyped Kingston hyperx cloud headsets (http://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-G...s=hyperx+cloud)

I had it longer than the amazon return date and the Mic broke on me, so now I'm trying to return it through kingston's RMA system. My problem is that the form appears to be set up for many companies to use and share, not just Kingston, and it wants me to choose a Model and Model number from a drop down box but none of the drop down options make sense/apply to the headset. (https://shop.kingston.com/Web_RMA/RMA_America.asp?#L1)

So what on earth am i supposed to do with this?
    Last edited by Boricha; 2014-12-21 at 01:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I would do is just call support and ask them.

However I think you're referring to "System Manufacturer", which is who built your computer (Dell, HP, General for 'custom'). I don't know why they want to know that, but if you put KHX-H3CLW in Part Number, and whatever system your is, Standard Replacement, and Return - Defective, you should be fine.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Call support. They will probably send you a new Mic.
    :::: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d w/ NZXT Kraken Elite 240
    :::: MSI Meg X670E Tomahawk
    :::: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 6000mt/s CL36 DDR5
    :::: Samsung 512gb 960 PRO m.2 nvme ssd (OS), Samsung 1TB 950 EVO ssd
    :::: Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
    :::: Windows 11 Pro