Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    If you're looking at the amount of crits on Skada or Recount you'll get a number that is lower than what you've actually gotten, as Multistrike is included in those lists. Your normal BTs may have the crit chance it should have, but as BT can multistrike, those multistrikes will be included in BTs damage breakdown, and even tho multistrikes can crit they don't gain the bonus 40% crit that the baseline BT has, meaning the crit % will look lower than it actually is.
    At least my Skada shows: Hits, Crits and Multistrikes. So this shouldn't be the case.

I haven't updated my addons for almost a month, didn't want my addons to become wonky during progress, I guess they've fixed it on Skada then.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    At least my Skada shows: Hits, Crits and Multistrikes. So this shouldn't be the case.
    I'm curious, how is it breaking down the multistrike crits? Are those just counted as ordinary multistrikes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.