Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakile View Post
    He would heal himself, live through my damage while walking away with the flag or wait for backup because I cannot kill him, which I do not like that is why I started this thread :/
    No, what would his options be, if you could kill him? Dance and look pretty?

Deleted
    How does a disc priest kill a dps?
    Answer is : They don't.

You are not supposed to be able to kill healer 1v1.
    Healers are not supposed to be able to kill dps 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    No, what would his options be, if you could kill him? Dance and look pretty?
    I dont want them to just roll over and die when I show up, I would just like a kill-able healer, something that requires a bit of knowledge of CDs etc. Say I run up and fight them I am fine with them not dieing for a long period of time, -IF- that means that I am working through their CDs and eventually they will be at a point where there is nothing left for them to do, I get that Healers should not be easy fights, but I would like them to be fights that I have a chance to win through perseverance, good use of CDs, and knowledge of the class I am fighting, the Disc, sad thing is that is not the current case because no matter what I can do damage wise there is a constant flow of CDs and absorptions that the priest can keep up on themselves making them all but invincible.

Armory^

10+ Year Old Account
    You kill a disc by playing double melee in 3s and tunneling him/her into the grund.

You don't kill a disc in 2s unless you're combat/feral/dk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Most of this thread really kinda feeds into Disc is kind of OP does it not?

Armory^

Most of this thread really kinda feeds into Disc is kind of OP does it not?
    Disc is not OP.

Healers are not designed to be killed 1v1 in PVP.

I dont want them to just roll over and die when I show up, I would just like a kill-able healer, something that requires a bit of knowledge of CDs etc. Say I run up and fight them I am fine with them not dieing for a long period of time, -IF- that means that I am working through their CDs and eventually they will be at a point where there is nothing left for them to do, I get that Healers should not be easy fights, but I would like them to be fights that I have a chance to win through perseverance, good use of CDs, and knowledge of the class I am fighting, the Disc, sad thing is that is not the current case because no matter what I can do damage wise there is a constant flow of CDs and absorptions that the priest can keep up on themselves making them all but invincible.
    Sure, but the problem is: As soon as those absorbs aren't enough to keep him up anymore and you see a change in his hp he is as good as dead. Blizzard took everything else away. So with his current set of spells and mechanics its either stay at 100% or roll over and die.
    Everything interesting on his side happens to be absorbs - which I assume you do not see with your ui.
    Its the old problem of overnerfing to appeas whiners, then having no clue what to do all through ptr, and finally overbuffing one spell in some kind of 'hotfix' (in this case on the ptr) to make the whole mess 'viable'.

You can't.. ever...
    We rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Sure, but the problem is: As soon as those absorbs aren't enough to keep him up anymore and you see a change in his hp he is as good as dead. Blizzard took everything else away. So with his current set of spells and mechanics its either stay at 100% or roll over and die.
    Everything interesting on his side happens to be absorbs - which I assume you do not see with your ui.
    Its the old problem of overnerfing to appeas whiners, then having no clue what to do all through ptr, and finally overbuffing one spell in some kind of 'hotfix' (in this case on the ptr) to make the whole mess 'viable'.
    I can understand that, it is nice to see that I am not crazy, I appreciate all the information friends.

Armory^