Did coin get nerfed?

Price suddenly dropped over 100k on Illidan. What happened? I want to buy one, but tooltips for the BoEs are not always accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    could have just dropped in price because they realized they weren't going to get what they were asking for it or a few of them were sold cheaper

happened when i picked up a scabbard of kyanos. sold it for 92k when people were asking for 150k-200k and bought another one the next day for 40k

When the same person has 12 on the AH for less than 70k... and someone has 400 savage bloods for 1k each a peice when they are 2500g on AH.

Someone with Copelands x9 for 65k a peice... yep. People are doin something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    When the same person has 12 on the AH for less than 70k... and someone has 400 savage bloods for 1k each a peice when they are 2500g on AH.

If I recall correctly, dupes can't be put up on the AH so that rules that out I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    If I recall correctly, dupes can't be put up on the AH so that rules that out I think.
    May have found a work around

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post

Yep they are server transferring most likely. Only way to transfer large amounts of gold is via items, pets are too slow etc. Via mounts and other BoE's which sell incredibly fast when at discount prices you can transfer say gold cap easily.

True my alts on KJ I looked at AH and shit is ridiculously cheap compared to illidan. Guess people are probably just moving mass amounts to X server where shit is just worth a lot more atm. Good strats ftw.