Deleted

Weakauras custom trigger

Hi, i would like to make an icon that follow these conditions to trigger but i don't know how to code it. Maybe you could help me out for this spell so i'll know how to do for others ?

The spell is execute (warrior).

If target > 20% health, then show icon when Sudden Death procs

If target <= 20% health, then show icon when either Sudden death proc or Enrage procs or you have >80 more rage.

Thank you

EDIT :

Anotherspell i'd like to code but it's related to a cooldown is Bloodthirst.

If Bloothirst spell cooldown is up, then show icon when either you have under 80 rage or when you don't have Enrage buff.

Don't need custom triggers at all. Just make mutliple auras and stack them.

2 Execute weakauras on top of eachother

First Aura: Trigger > Aura > Sudden Death
    Second Aura: Trigger > Status > Powertype: Rage > Power: >= 80
    Second Aura: (2nd trigger) Trigger > Status > Health > Target > Health: <= 20

Bloodthirst

First Aura: Trigger > Aura > Enrage > Inverse
    First Aura: (2nd Trigger) > Trigger > Status > Cooldown(Spell) > Bloodthirst
    Second Aura: Trigger > Status > Powertype: Rage > Power: <= 80
    Second Aura: (2nd Trigger) > Trigger > Status > Cooldown(Spell) > Bloodthirst

If you want one one of the Auras to be higher than the other if both auras triggers are met go to Display and at the bottom change the Strata from inherited to High and the other one to Medium(basically one higher one lower)

Also, you need to make sure on those auras with multiple triggers to have "Require all triggers to be met" is checked.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2014-12-21 at 09:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Don't need custom triggers at all. Just make mutliple auras and stack them.

2 Execute weakauras on top of eachother

First Aura: Trigger > Aura > Sudden Death
    Second Aura: Trigger > Status > Powertype: Rage > Power: >= 80
    Second Aura: (2nd trigger) Trigger > Status > Health > Target > Health: <= 20

Bloodthirst

First Aura: Trigger > Aura > Enrage > Inverse
    First Aura: (2nd Trigger) > Trigger > Status > Cooldown(Spell) > Bloodthirst
    Second Aura: Trigger > Status > Powertype: Rage > Power: <= 80
    Second Aura: (2nd Trigger) > Trigger > Status > Cooldown(Spell) > Bloodthirst

If you want one one of the Auras to be higher than the other if both auras triggers are met go to Display and at the bottom change the Strata from inherited to High and the other one to Medium(basically one higher one lower)

Also, you need to make sure on those auras with multiple triggers to have "Require all triggers to be met" is checked.
    Thanks for your answer.

However i don't think it resolves it. For the Execute auras, i cannot tick "require all triggers", because i also want the enrage to be taken in consideration. If enrage is up, than i can dump rage even tho it's below 80.

If life <= 20% (Trigger1) then i want either rage > 80 (Trigger2) or enrage status (Trigger 3). I cannot state Require all triggers/Require any triggers, as neither of these options would fulfill my requirement. In other terms, i need either Trigger1+2 or trigger 1+3, and the only option i have is Trigger1+2+3 or trigger1/2/3.

I'm looking for a function to do it. Not sure if i am clear enough my english sukz :/

EDIT : I AM A BIG NOOB - SOLVED TY

However, i'd still be interested on a fuction on how to do it. I'd rather have a more "compact" aura with proper custom trigger rather than multiple ones.
    Last edited by mmoc13a39946d6; 2014-12-21 at 10:24 AM.