Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Actually I found Archeology quite fun to do lately. I leveled it up to 600 in the last weeks of MoP but with the new system, that you can have your own collection of Archeology finds within your garrison is really cool and I'd like to finish it some day. It's also a great way to collect the last treasures you might have not collected before. Other than that I'm trying out new garrison buildings both on my main (got the Inn now) and on my alts to see what they offer. But as I'm mostly busy with raiding and gearing my warrior I don't have that much time doing the abovementioned stuff but it keeps me occupied outside of raids.

What you're saying is that there is fuckloads of content but that you're playing too much and so you consume it all, so you want it to take longer. You want dailies not because you enjoy them but simply because they are something to do and your view on PVP is that it's only worth doing until you're geared and then it is no longer relevant?

Well there are plenty of grindy Korean style MMO games out there for you if you just enjoy time sink for the sake of it.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Piando View Post
    Actually I found Archeology quite fun to do lately. I leveled it up to 600 in the last weeks of MoP but with the new system, that you can have your own collection of Archeology finds within your garrison is really cool and I'd like to finish it some day. It's also a great way to collect the last treasures you might have not collected before. Other than that I'm trying out new garrison buildings both on my main (got the Inn now) and on my alts to see what they offer. But as I'm mostly busy with raiding and gearing my warrior I don't have that much time doing the abovementioned stuff but it keeps me occupied outside of raids.
    this too i need to find time to grind out my pristines ~ More content.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're looking for a time sink might i suggest camping Poundfist? i heard he is going to spawn in about 17 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dailies are not content morons.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    What the hell do you call garrisons / Challenge modes / PvP
    Garrison takes a few minutes a day nothing more and is just running in game errands.
    As we saw from the numbers from MoP 10% of the playerbase does challenge modes and for many they are a one and done thing.
    So we are left with pvp only for end game, neat.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    log on do missions log of due to boredom, WHY NO NEW BGS??? ashran is total crap, why only 1 raid???? not good at all
    Last edited by mmoce85cdeb601; 2014-12-22 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    ]
    Then again Mythic is the only real mode so meh.
    but thats your personal opinion - and for very many people even ex-hc raiders who stoped raiding at that lv its just overrated version of the same instance.
    if someone like wiping 100 times to kill boss for extra 15 itlv sure its aamzing but a lot of people dont find it fun and why should they have nothing else to do in game pve wise - there are no long questline offering decent gear upgrades only thing pve wise there is are boring liek hel apexis dailies and invasions in garrison that all there is nothing else - after really reeally good lvling content there is boring farm of garrison which doesnt reveal any lore anything - really disspointing - at least dailies in past like fl dailies or shieldwall operation had nice story behind them - and blizzard admited that those were good - so why we dont have anything like that atm ? really disspointing.

im disappointed at no new BG honestly ashran is pretty bad but having ashran+ a new BG would have been nice

For the love of God, please, if you are not enjoying the game, quit. If you cannot find anything to do in the game, just quit playing. Bloody hell people, its really not that complex. STOP PLAYING THE GAME YOU DONT ENJOY

Srsly tbh...

Tinder > WoW atm for me... srsly, I'll sit at my pc playing Tinder on my phone while my char idles in the game...

What content did you do in previous expansions? We can help point you to the WoD equivalent.

One thing WoD definitely doesn't do well IMO is signpost you to the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Random Word View Post
    JP and VP can't be farmed anymore.
    Apexis can't be farmed in any efficient way, other than the daily assault quest.
    Heroics only give garrison supplies, that most people don't even need.
    VP was inefficient to grind after your first double VP for the day too. The amount of Apexis you get from the daily is pretty huge, but if you're bloody minded you can continue to grind them... it seems kind of the same concept to me.

Chain heroics are basically just out. They want you in the world instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Personally, I think it'd massively help things, at least for me, if they made it so after your first heroic, you start getting a little bit of apexis or something after each subsequent one. Maybe some for the initial run too. SOMETHING.

As it is, I have no reason to run them anymore, and that's kind of a bummer. After I do my weekly chores, and my daily Garrison checks and profession cooldowns, all I've got left that I'm really having fun doing is soloing old content. Which in turn means, after Tuesday, I barely log on at all, and spend most of my time doing things with followers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Personally, I think it'd massively help things, at least for me, if they made it so after your first heroic, you start getting a little bit of apexis or something after each subsequent one. Maybe some for the initial run too. SOMETHING.

As it is, I have no reason to run them anymore, and that's kind of a bummer. After I do my weekly chores, and my daily Garrison checks and profession cooldowns, all I've got left that I'm really having fun doing is soloing old content. Which in turn means, after Tuesday, I barely log on at all, and spend most of my time doing things with followers.
    What... you have fun soloing old content for NOTHING but fun and you want some REASON to run heroics?

What you people mean to say is not 'there is no content'... its that you want better rewards for doing that content. Admit it.

Then admit that we've had that conversation a million times and just realize... you're not getting raid gear from dungeons. Fucking duh.

Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    What... you have fun soloing old content for NOTHING but fun and you want some REASON to run heroics?

What you people mean to say is not 'there is no content'... its that you want better rewards for doing that content. Admit it.
    That's basically exactly what I just said, dude. i.e.

"Personally, I think it'd massively help things, at least for me, if they made it so after your first heroic, you start getting a little bit of apexis or something after each subsequent one. Maybe some for the initial run too. SOMETHING. "

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    That's basically exactly what I just said, dude. i.e.

"Personally, I think it'd massively help things, at least for me, if they made it so after your first heroic, you start getting a little bit of apexis or something after each subsequent one. Maybe some for the initial run too. SOMETHING. "
    Again... we've had this conversation a million times. "Now I have to run dungeons to get my raid gear" is the reason why you won't get apexis crystals for doing dungeons this time around and its good. Just admit it. You don't HAVE to do a dungeon every day, but you COULD. Its your choice. If you don't want to do it... maybe you don't like running dungeons as much as you think.

If you don't like running dungeons... you're in the wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    Again... we've had this conversation a million times. "Now I have to run dungeons to get my raid gear" is the reason why you won't get apexis crystals for doing dungeons this time around and its good. Just admit it. You don't HAVE to do a dungeon every day, but you COULD. Its your choice. If you don't want to do it... maybe you don't like running dungeons as much as you think.

If you don't like running dungeons... you're in the wrong game.
    I do like running dungeons, but I just don't feel compelled to. I love The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, like, a mega ton, but I'm not playing it every couple of months either, because doing so offers very little.

Anyways, it was just a suggestion. I'm fairly okay with the content as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    It didn't work because of the LFG tool. Just have easy level 100 LFG dungeons, like the four dungeons you get now at level 100, and then have heroic dungeons that you can't queue for. Like Challenge Mode dungeons.
    I don't understand your point, challenge modes then would be a solution, no?

I'm wondering exactly why these threads are starting to show up *now*.

Lets put this in context, shall we?

As of October 10th, 2013, patch 5.4 was about a month old. SoO was open longer than Highmaul has been at this point. TI was almost as old as WoD itself. Yet there weren't really any complaints on the forums about this sort of thing.

The farm was by no means new.
    There were no other relevant raids, or 5 mans.
    Any new BG's (all of which were garbage, btw) associated with MoP were over a year old.

So where were these sort of posts back then, and for the following year of absolutely nothing?

At any time of the day we are not raiding, checking the guild roster shows everyone is sitting in their garrison with the exception of 1-3 guys. People said in previous expansions that we do nothing but sit in SW/OG and queue for dungeons 24/7. In WoD we fucking changed that! We now sit in the garrison 24/7 and don't even queue for dungeons as there is no reason to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps you spend too much time on WoW then. I can't even find enough time to do everything that there is to do. I love this expansion. I log in and I know I can do Inn quests or I can level followers or gain reputation with a follower, do LFR or a raid, or I can do PVP or pet battles or if I'm really bored get archeology items for the display room. Also, since they made all raids pre-MOP soloable, I'm constantly farming transmog gear or getting mounts and other things I missed.

If you don't have anything to do in WoW, maybe you should log off and go find something else to do.

And apexis crystals, I'm capped out at 20000, I have nothing to spend them on.