Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I used to be hardcore raider like crazy and i couldnt wait till new raid day. But with intriduction of LFR, normals and other crap what pretty much showed you whole raiding contetnt for free killed it for me. My motivation jump into mythic is gone, becouse progress same bosses over and over just to get better itemlvl gear is boring. I want to be harder content also unique in term of bosses and enviroment not just better loot. I want agian to feel that i am killing THE BOSS no just his more powerfull version.

Not to mention that releasing 7 bosses for launch is joke. Like WTF. Compare this to TBC or Cata. Our guild killed last boss of 1. tier in Cata week befor Firelands patch so we never have been bored with the game. Where is my motivation to raid? For me it isnt worth. I will rahter check everything in LFR or normal then play some other games what actualy reward me with more content to explore then just give me boosted version of same over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    My motivation jump into mythic is gone, becouse progress same bosses over and over just to get better itemlvl gear is boring.
    If your guild is true mythic material, you won't "progress" any NM/HC bosses at all. You go in and faceroll them on day one and then proceed to do actual progress (a.k.a. wiping ye arse off) in mythic.

Hell even my guild killed 6/7HC in ID 2 and we'll most likely only down 2-3 mythic bosses max.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    If your guild is true mythic material, you won't "progress" any NM/HC bosses at all. You go in and faceroll them on day one and then proceed to do actual progress (a.k.a. wiping ye arse off) in mythic.

Hell even my guild killed 6/7HC in ID 2 and we'll most likely only down 2-3 mythic bosses max.
    Yep it was awlys like that 1 day after release we faceroled throught hc and normal but at this state you alredy saw whole raiding content = no reason to continue.

I cancelled my sub for the FIRST TIME ever last week. This is saying a lot. I payed for the Year sub and everything I was a die hard WoW fan.

I've played since vanilla and I've never been this disappointed in lack of end game content. I'm not even joking there was more to do in MoP (I HATED MoP) during the One year of same content than to do in a new xpac at lvl 100. I don't know what Blizzard was doing the entire time they was creating this xpac for over 2 years.

I seriously don't play a lot and i was able to as a warrior tank complete everything in less than 10 hours at max lvl. I got my 680 ring because the apexis part was bugged at the time full 630 heroic gear all in less than 10 hours. After that you legit just sit in your Garrison and wait 30mins to 24 hours to just click a button to send followers out to play the game for you.

I have zero clue why Blizzard had to scrap so much from this xpac there is nothing in the game at max lvl. If garrisons were not there to give people something mindless to log on and check every so often there would be NOTHING outside raids to do at max lvl after a week.

I can't believe blizzard gated Professions behind Garrisons as well. They seriously removed everything that players had to do and made it a click and wait game.

I legit thought this was going to Turn WoW back to the good ol days of BC and did they drop the ball....

Lvling - 8/10

end game 2/10

Shit is a joke. I feel like Blizzard is taking our money and producing just enough content to keep people from unsubing. This is the FIRST time I actually believe Blizzard about getting xpacs out quicker. I think they've figured if they just make less content and pump out xpacs faster the 60 bucks for the game is more profitable.
    Last edited by lazzy; 2014-12-26 at 08:24 PM.

Blizz doesn't need our money 12 months a year. Their business model is built around people subbing for routine patches. Thus more expensive expansions, and more minimalist approach to max-level content.

They know the diehards will subscribe if end game is like 4.0, 5.0, or 6.0. They can take the path of least resistance with that crowd, so long as there are always new achievements and the raiding content remains interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazzy View Post
    I legit thought this was going to Turn WoW back to the good ol days of BC and did they drop the ball....
    A lot of people did, hence the 3M sub rise.
    But I fear, that if they don't add more stuff to do at 100, subs will plummet again rather quickly.

A lot of people did, hence the 3M sub rise.
    But I fear, that if they don't add more stuff to do at 100, subs will plummet again rather quickly.
    I'm almost positive this will be the BIGGEST sub loss at one time ever incoming. People I know that are die hard WoW fans are just straight up quitting because there is nothing to do. If they're going to quit i know the people that came back to see if the game got better will leave even faster. This is the first time I've ever quit and I'm a huge WoW fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Honestly....I have 1 lv 100 and 5 chars between 91 and 93 in their garrisons and doing the garrisons every day already takes up most of my daily allotted time and makes for a disjointed questing experience. I know I need to abandon Garrisons sooner or later and just concentrate on levelling again to find the fun.
    I know the feeling. I don't tend my crafting alts Garrison at all since my main got her trinket.
    I'm drowning in mats on 3 chars, only thing I keep going is my pallys barn.

I wonder what where all these people doing in MoP that they cant do now? These threads really confuse the fuck out of me. Unless timeless isle was really that awesome for so many people, in which case I'm even more confused. As for myself there's as much content as there's ever been.....not enough for someone who plays 24/7 (hasnt been the case in years) but more than enough to keep me interested. Ive even gotten back into pvping for the first time in years due to the 660 gear

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    I wonder what where all these people doing in MoP that they cant do now? These threads really confuse the fuck out of me. Unless timeless isle was really that awesome for so many people, in which case I'm even more confused. As for myself there's as much content as there's ever been.....not enough for someone who plays 24/7 (hasnt been the case in years) but more than enough to keep me interested. Ive even gotten back into pvping for the first time in years due to the 660 gear
    I think a lot of people were trying to get Garrosh herilooms every week. This is what kept me playing and that SMALL chance of getting the Garrosh shoulders to drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost positive this will be the BIGGEST sub loss at one time ever incoming. People I know that are die hard WoW fans are just straight up quitting because there is nothing to do. If they're going to quit i know the people that came back to see if the game got better will leave even faster. This is the first time I've ever quit and I'm a huge WoW fan.
    Well, I'm a raider, so no reason to quit for me yet.
    Still, my playtime dropped to pretty much -0- outside of raids since sending followers out only takes 15 seconds.

For a brand new xpack, this surely feels just plain wrong.

Honestly....I have 1 lv 100 and 5 chars between 91 and 93 in their garrisons and doing the garrisons every day already takes up most of my daily allotted time and makes for a disjointed questing experience. I know I need to abandon Garrisons sooner or later and just concentrate on levelling again to find the fun.
    That is the sad part about the Garrison for me. It actually became a draining part of the game. If you weren't doing it all the time you felt like a stupid noob that wasn't min/maxing. I just gave up on trying to "min/max" it. I have the inn now and maybe i do the daily dungeon (I do not like the new 5 mans). I have the stables and I do the dailies for that, though right now its literally kill the same mob on 6 guys cause of how I did the quest chains--not a bad thing honestly, prefer it to having to run all over.

I think once the subs hemmorage a bit the subscribers who are still playing the game will get a bit more say over stuff about Garrison. . . 6.1 is gonna add a legendary follower so maybe they plan to make the Clash of Clans-style meta-game more involved?

10+ Year Old Account
    I started a stable on a new char and for Horde some quests are in Shadowmoon. A freaking PAIN to get there. Not a challenge or an adventure, just a royal pain.
    No worries, you only go there once or twice. After that you mainly train them in Nagrand.
    As Alliance I had to go to FFR too.

Well, I'm a raider, so no reason to quit for me yet.
    Still, my playtime dropped to pretty much -0- outside of raids since sending followers out only takes 15 seconds.

For a brand new xpack, this surely feels just plain wrong.
    Honestly, I've done half of Highmaul and I don't even want to keep my sub up to finish since 90% of my time in WoW is not raiding. Keeping my sub up to only support 10% of my time is just not worth it.

I played a caster and with the new changes I hate doing pvp. Removing cast while moving was the biggest step back in class development I've ever seen in gaming. Meanwhile Melee can train you and never cast and hunters can cast while moving and jump in circles. I think Blizzard team is just all around lost as to what they're doing in WoW anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I've done half of Highmaul and I don't even want to keep my sub up to finish since 90% of my time in WoW is not raiding. Keeping my sub up to only support 10% of my time is just not worth it.
    Well I've pretty much always been a no alts / only raid kind of person.
    As long as the raids are okay and I can derp around with my buddies everything is fine.

Still I'd love to be able to do more than "you reached 100, congrats NOW LEVEL AGAIN LAAWL!" because I always disliked this leveling crap in any game.

Just cancelled my sub. Yeah, fuck this. Just a few evenings of raiding and some Facebook minigame isn't worth a sub fee. There is nothing to do in this game.

Deleted
    Imo WoD Looks good

Quote Originally Posted by Random Word View Post
    Just cancelled my sub. Yeah, fuck this. Just a few evenings of raiding and some Facebook minigame isn't worth a sub fee. There is nothing to do in this game.
    Since you just described every MMO ever, might i suggest knitting. Seems more your speed with the multitude of patterns available.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is me at the moment:

Garrison mines, sick of it. Won't do it anymore.
    Garrison missions, have quite a few followers at 655 epic and don't see the fun anymore to click and send to missions.
    Bunker transmogs, done.
    Reputations, horrendous. Won't do this kind of time-waster....I better log off than farm that.
    Pet Battles, did a lot in MoP...at the moment not that fun anymore.
    Fishing, saw what it takes to get Nat Pagle (quite a bit, will probably do it).

Well, not a lot of stuff to do. I raid normal at the moment with one character only because I want the transmog items and progress a bit through the legendary questline. I left every group before Mar'ghok because I can't be **sed to wipe for 1.5hrs anymore. I don't see the point in raiding higher difficulties either, I like normal and can achieve everything I want through this mode.

Once I have my transmog stuff and a big part of the Abrogator's Stones I will stop playing until Blackrock Foundry.

Important (at least for me): Will we see smaller and bigger patches like during Mists again? I loved that system with story patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    Important (at least for me): Will we see smaller and bigger patches like during Mists again? I loved that system with story patches.
    Judging by the 6.1 teaser, it does look that way.
    We'll know more when PTR starts.