Deleted

Wrote a guide for my guildy friends for Ashran

What Is Ashran?

Ashran is a badly designed “PvP” Zone where PvE Objectives are More rewarding, Although there where countless Ashran feedback threads in the forums during beta, Holinka and his team decided that this was the new face of WoW PvP coming in to WoD.
    Now that i have Bitched, Lets go in to how Trashran oh sorry i mean Ashran works. (I Assume you have already picked up on my Distaste for the place)
    Artifact Fragments

Artifact Fragments Are a lot like Honor, you Get these fragments by killing and looting players. But be warned, When you die you loose 50% of your fragments.

Fragments are used to buy a bunch of stuff from the Quartermasters, such as one use abilities, or a buff that lets you mount instantly, they are also used to Summon World Bosses and Activate Portals for quick travel across the zone
    When you turn in these Fragments to the World bosses and Portals, you Gain 5 reputation per fragment turned in and Honor per fragment handed in, When you buy from the quarter master you do not.

How do I Gain fragments quickly? i hear you cry. Well you would think “killing dem alliance bitches in the Zerg battle is a sure way to gain fragments quickly”. Nope, that would be a completely wrong assumption. You actually gain so little fragments from the main battle its quite saddening, although not that saddening because we all know how much fun zerg pvp is, gotta love that 10fps and melee being ass raped.

So how? Across Ashran you can find Small (or large) purple Boxes and tree stumps, these (when opened) Reward a bunch of fragments. When i loot a couple of these i like to run back to base with my 200 fragments as fast as i fucking can before a ret paladin decides to shove his holy poker in my ass and take half of them away from me. You can hand these in to the daily ? quests, but try to hand them in to Kronos or The portals as these give the most honor and rep per fragment.

Player Tokens.

I call these tokens, cause i have no clue how else to describe them. When you kill a player you have a chance to get a “token” Like a “Human Bone Chip” or “A Tuft Of Gnome Hair”
    When you get these, you can hand them back in at your base For 2.5k Rep and a loot box which will contain ilvl 600 Honor gear “Scaled to 660 in PvP Combat”
    The best way to farm these is to stay on your own, or in a small group combing the outskirts of the map away from the zerg, and look for people trying to farm fragments or players trying to complete quests. Remember if youre in a group Everyone will be rolling need on this item.

Bonus Quests!

These give a shit ton of honor and some sweet sweet gold. There are 4 of these and now they reset daily! ( you must do these if you're not fully honor geared) These bonus quests are pure PvE just walk around and kill some Swamp thingies or rock majiggas. For some reason, they do not give rep .
    Why is rep so important?
    Because blizzard thought it would be fun to gate gear for PvPers Through a rep grind, they are so clever!
    Rated battlegrounds have a chance to give you a 660 Conquest purple gear (690 in PvP Combat) you have 3 chances after an RBG Win to get some gear ( you can only win one piece per week)
    So Rep why? Cause you need fucking revered to wear it! that's why ( Yes i am Bitter)

World Bosses

We have Kronos (he aint so great) he likes to die quick and bug out and throw feathers on the alliance and sing carols to them.
    Fangaral (spelling) Is a motherfucking tree that shits trees who like to hit you for a load of damage (treeseption?) He also has a basic attack and an aoe attack that roots players and does a damage over time effect that takes half your health.
    Theres an ogre guy that does an AoE Shout, he dies quick. They also made popular YouTubers in to mini bosses like Swifty and Bajheera (i thought it was funny, they even shout their catch phrases like “Hit em With the Flex!”) these all do basic AoE attacks.
    The more you win stages in Ashran the more guards you spawn for your team, these are basically a pack of guards that patroll the zone that like to one hit you.

Then there is the bosses you can not kill, these are one use items that can be found on rares, these summon bosses that do a heal for your entire team or stun the enemy team for 8 seconds and takes half their health. you can see them coming, they fly across the road of glory.
    Temporary buffs
    these can be found all over the place, you pick them up and use them, there is a herb that increases all stats by 15% for 1 hour, there is a stone shield you get when releasing an ogre from a cage, this shield charges up when out of combat to around 200k absorb, whenever you leave combat it will recharge, lasts 20 minutes.

Tomes are books looted from rares that give you a special ability for 1 hour, Druids can use flight form, Shamans ghost wolf is the speed on an epic ground mount and grants stealth after 5 seconds Etc...
    Special on use stuff drops from rares and loot boxes, these abilites range from, giving you a hearthstone to get back to base, to a bubble that repeatedly pulls players to the center when they try to escape and stuns them for 1 second.

My arms are starting to hurt, so if there is anything else you would like to know just comment and ill answer. (I have missed a bunch of sheet)

I have one question. How do I get the Conquest Points in Ashran?! Last week I did some race thing and got 125 CP. I randomly found this race and I randomly actually capped the 200 Ashran bonus. Other than that I don't really know where the points come from. Thanks.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    I have one question. How do I get the Conquest Points in Ashran?! Last week I did some race thing and got 125 CP. I randomly found this race and I randomly actually capped the 200 Ashran bonus. Other than that I don't really know where the points come from. Thanks.
    25 points for killing the world boss (Kronos etc...) and i think its either 300CQ for killing the commander ( the rare in the enemy hub) or 200CQ

Treejeesus and Rockgorilla give 25 CQ; side events (Spirit Capture, Race, Minecart, Ogre Fires) give 125 CQ each (and are infinitely repeatable), killing the Ogre King is 25 CQ, and killin the enemy commander is 350CQ (once per day only); commander also drops an Epic lockbox that can contain a piece of Conquest gear. Treejeesus, Rockmagilla, and Ogreguy also drop a green lockbox that usually has Aspirants gear or honor, and the side objectives will give you a blue lockbox that can have Combatants gear. All Lockbkxes are once a day only.

Also, youndo NOT have to have tep to use all the Conquest gear - there is a full set available that has no rep requirement. Thhe rep req gear is limited to alternate-stat pieces that have different secondary stats (usually shitloads of Versafaility).

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    There are events that are announced via a zone chat message and appear has a double swords icon on your map. The race is one of them. They give 125 conquest each and can be repeated. I farmed around 1500 conquest this morning doing them along with a commander kill. Got a conquest piece from my strongbox and bought a piece with my points. Good morning

Well thank you all very much.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

10+ Year Old Account
    Full list of conquest in Ashran.

Once per day, killing tremblade/volrath 350 conquest, plus a epic quality box that can contain a piece of 660 (690) gear. (You can only get one piece of gear like this per week, though you can get the box once a day, rest of the week it'll contain a blue quality items)

Killing enemy guardian elemental (Frangaal/Khronus) 25 conquest, (can give you a green box that contain blue quality items) no limit on how often it can be done.

Killing Mage and Warlock portal NPCs, 25 conquest, (can give you a green box that contain blue quality items) no limit on how often it can be done.

Releasing prisoners inside the enemy keep, 25 conquest per prisoner, no limit on how often it can be done, though you need keys and they're rare.

Completing regional events (amphitheater racing, ghost busting, quarry ore, etc...) 125 conquest, (can give you a green box that contain blue quality items), no limit on how often it can be done.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect