I was looking into buying WoD, but then I read the

Thread titles in this forum. My main has been a destro lock for 6 years.

Lol.

On a positive note, other classes are pretty fun. But yeah, if you don't want to play the "new" affliction with it's piddly little 10 second dots, then you're pretty screwed in PvP and PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    On a positive note, other classes are pretty fun. But yeah, if you don't want to play the "new" affliction with it's piddly little 10 second dots, then you're pretty screwed in PvP and PvE.
    How are frost and arcane mages?

Locks still can get glad, just wont shine as well this season.
    Frost mage is extremely strong.
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”- Buddha

Coming from a Frost Mage here, they are doing really well. However a good portion of this damage you wont see until you reach certain stat weights (naturally). Leveling as a mage, i almost gave up on it and i was full Mythic SoO geared that's how bad i found it. Eating after every mob pull or close to, and the damage just wasn't there when leveling (for me at least).

if you don't want to play the "new" affliction with it's piddly little 10 second dots, then you're pretty screwed in PvP and PvE.
    pretty much this and is more so in pvp than pve , yup destro is not scary in pvp anymore and demo takes ages to get enough fury to be deadly.

Locks still can get glad
    true, i just wish the other specs like desto and demo were playable in arena, heck BGs even lol!! I am gearing for afflic as we speak.I also have a resto sham who i was gearing but lol they are just in as bad a shape in pvp.

I guess in summary for pvp play a melee class or if you wanna heal play a druid or priest till things change.

Deleted
    WTH? Aff locks are dominating arena ladders atm.