Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by beastdboy1 View Post
    Every single time I queue a dungeon, I always get people with heirloom gear. I don't understand why they make heirloom gear do more than normal gear w/ more damage, and stats. I try to enjoy leveling by doing dungeons, but I just can't... Too many people just 1 shot mobs in them and I do not feel accomplished at all. I mean people just go in there and 1 shot bosses... How is that entertaining? I figured this is why leveling is so boreing, because it is SOO easy, not competitive, and you don't feel accomplished at all when you defeat a boss who gets all cocky saying "YOU STAND NO CHANCE AGAINST ME" Then he just gets 1 shotted... I feel like there is too many mobs in dungeons too, and that Blizz should remove most of them and make the ones left 10x harder. Or atleast give heirloom gear crap stats but with the leveling XP still.

What is the point in spending so much time animating a boss, and giving him lines, then after he says them, he just dies in 1 second?
    This seems to be more a problem with heirlooms than dungeon difficulty, no? Heirlooms are too strong, given that they already give you an xp bonus and you can ignore worrying about item level.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    This seems to be more a problem with heirlooms than dungeon difficulty, no? Heirlooms are too strong, given that they already give you an xp bonus and you can ignore worrying about item level.
    Heirlooms are fine. They are literally working as intended. They are meant to be powerful leveling tools, which is why calling for their nerf is completely missing the point. If you have heirlooms it means that not only have you hit max level, you've done extra work to get yourself some of them. You've chosen to make your leveling process both faster and easier.

The game is at a point where heirlooms are common, so you'll run into people wearing them as you level. If this is a problem for you, and you want more of a challenge, then I'd first recommend that you stop wearing your own heirlooms. If you are a tank or healer this alone should make things a bit more interesting. As far as running dungeons with people wearing heirlooms, well, suck it up and just roll with it. You may have decided that you suddenly want a challenge during your grind to 100. Others may not share your opinion.

Try leveling via PvP if you want a challenge.