Deleted

[Elemental] Shock empowerment priority!

I'd like to know what's more important as far as casting and keeping flame shock uptime, with Elemental Fusion and Unleash Flame... vs casting earth shock with 2 stacks of Elemental Fusion. I haven't thoroughly tested that out myself...but first of all, my question is this: What's the bigger dps gain there?
    And is Unleash flame supposed to be used ..every time to refresh flame shock? Or if you refresh flame shock just by recasting flame shock it remains empowered?
    Also is Unleash flame worth enough to empower flame shock in the first place, instead of empowering lava burst with it?
    About my first thought now...I imagine that since lava burst ,given you don't play Echo of the Elements talent, has an 8 second CD, which means that by that time you ll have 2 stacks of Elemental Fusion..you will also have around 20 stacks of lightning shield, meaning you should be using earth shock on every 2 stacks of Elemental Fusion cause of the time window you have to not waste lightning shield stacks, which in turn means you can't actually recast an Elemental Fusion-ed (2x) flame shock, unless it's a dps gain to do so. Is it?
    I'd love some in-depth analysis on this, since I'm trying to push my dps to the limits and would certainly help others who aspire the same thing.

Deleted
    Could I please get an answer to all those questions?...I reckon it would help lots of others too.

Elemental fusion does not effect the fulmination damage, only the earthshock itself, which makes it more suitable to use with flame shock, as it'll effect both of its direct damage and dot.So you should be aiming for this during the fight.

Regarding unleash flame, in the begining of the fight, you should use it right before ascendance to buff all those lavabursts.During normal rotation, try to stack it with elemental fusion to buff flame shock, but dont delay it too much also trying to do so.Elemental is pretty much easy rotation with priority system mostly but this, watching + managing shock cds correctly, is what will put you ahead of others.

You should also check the elemental shaman guide on this page as these are also explained there, with more detail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valorus View Post
    I'd like to know what's more important as far as casting and keeping flame shock uptime, with Elemental Fusion and Unleash Flame... vs casting earth shock with 2 stacks of Elemental Fusion. I haven't thoroughly tested that out myself...but first of all, my question is this: What's the bigger dps gain there?
    Flame Shock benefits more from Elemental Fusion than Earth Shock does. Use your stacks on Flame Shock if you have to choose

And is Unleash flame supposed to be used ..every time to refresh flame shock? Or if you refresh flame shock just by recasting flame shock it remains empowered?
    You should endeavour to buff Flame Shock with both whenever possible, but if you can't get that Unleash Flame out, as long as every Flame Shock you cast is buffed by two Elemental Fusion stacks that is alright.

Also is Unleash flame worth enough to empower flame shock in the first place, instead of empowering lava burst with it?
    Yes, it is worth more for FlS than it is for Lava Burst, especially with EF, but not by a huge amount, so its not a massive disaster if you use it on LvB instead of FlS

About my first thought now...I imagine that since lava burst ,given you don't play Echo of the Elements talent, has an 8 second CD, which means that by that time you ll have 2 stacks of Elemental Fusion..you will also have around 20 stacks of lightning shield, meaning you should be using earth shock on every 2 stacks of Elemental Fusion cause of the time window you have to not waste lightning shield stacks, which in turn means you can't actually recast an Elemental Fusion-ed (2x) flame shock, unless it's a dps gain to do so. Is it?
    I'd love some in-depth analysis on this, since I'm trying to push my dps to the limits and would certainly help others who aspire the same thing.
    Even without Echo, your Lava Burst still won't average out to an 8 second CD, because of Lava Surge. You should be fairly safe in your ability to get 2 stacks of Elemental Fusion up in time, because you can time it right. You have a 9 second window (any time Flame Shock is under 9 seconds remaining) in which to cast Flame Shock again, which in itself is enough time to get the two stacks, let alone if you go into that time with one up.