Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    @OP, I'm going to google but (and it's a bit offtopic but seeing as you did it for this one), how hard is it to do html stuff with python if you can develop python well and you know html aswell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's neat! I'm surprised EU has so many less RLD's playing
    Last edited by Bombino; 2014-12-23 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    @OP, I'm going to google but (and it's a bit offtopic but seeing as you did it for this one), how hard is it to do html stuff with python if you can develop python well and you know html aswell?
    Huh? You mean how it's done or if it is hard?

Basically I download the blizzard leaderboard page, then parse it and count the data I get and then write the graphs in HTML (= those bars are styled divs) into a file. Right now the code is kinda ugly but it works. :P

I'm thinking of doing SQL database for the data now instead so it doesn't become a pain to maintain...
    Last edited by Thes; 2014-12-23 at 03:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    Huh? You mean how it's done or if it is hard?

Basically I download the blizzard leaderboard page, then parse it and count the data I get and then write the graphs in HTML (= those bars are styled divs) into a file. Right now the code is kinda ugly but it works. :P

I'm thinking of doing SQL database for the data now instead so it doesn't become a pain to maintain...
    Ah cool. That seems fairly straightforward for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.