Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Um, the Auchenai gain full control of Auchindoun following the dungeon. Tuulani even explicitly states that she still has duties to perform in Auchindoun when she becomes your follower.

After the dungeon the only people in Auchindoun are the good Auchenai.
    Actually she says at Auchindoun, not in it.

And the point I was trying to get across is that immediately after you finish the instance and give the blade to Voss, Auchindoun is empty, there aren't a bunch of soul priests raising and TURNING the dead. Obviously, eventually more soul priests will come and go back to watching over the souls of the dead, but soul priests don't actively attempt to raise fallen souls for the hell of it, they just tend to wandering souls.

I don't know how you could possibly read Voss' quests as her slaughtering good draenei soul priests, or how anyone could read her as insane to begin with. It's quite clear that she has been using the soulblade to fight the actual necromancers of Draenor, like the shadowmoon orcs.

It's quite clear that she has been using the soulblade to fight the actual necromancers of Draenor, like the shadowmoon orcs.
    It's quite clear that she considers the Auchenai to be necromancers.

Yes, the evil ones. I donno whats up with people these days and just not being able to understand very simple lore concepts.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2014-12-29 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yes, the evil ones. I donno whats up with people these days and just not being able to understand very simple lore concepts.
    How does she know there's evil soulpriests in Auchindoun? The Auchenai didn't even know.

You're hedging your entire opinion based on a constrained timeline of when Lilian Voss gets to Draenor. I'm not sure why you're assuming she was here from like day 1 and was in the dark like the Auchenai were. Assuming the events of Auchindoun take place after the Talador story (Which logically it would), then everybody knows whats going on in Auchindoun after Talador.

At least with the first quest you might have had a point assuming an arbitrary time constraint, but not the second, daily quest. At that point its blatantly clear Auchindoun was corrupted by the Legion.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2014-12-29 at 02:49 AM.

You're hedging your entire opinion based on a constrained timeline of when Lilian Voss gets to Draenor. I'm not sure why you're assuming she was here from like day 1 and was in the dark like the Auchenai were. Assuming the events of Auchindoun take place after the Talador story (Which logically it would), then everybody knows whats going on in Auchindoun after Talador.
    It's either:

Before the Auchindoun dungeon, in which case everyone is in the dark.
    Or
    After the Auchindoun dungeon, in which case the Auchenai have reclaimed Auchindoun.

Before the Auchindoun dungeon, in which case everyone is in the dark.
    Or
    After the Auchindoun dungeon, in which case the Auchenai have reclaimed Auchindoun.
    You do realize that every tavern single quest then wouldn't make sense, right? Surely you understand you need some leeway otherwise it makes absolutely NO sense why ANY of the quest givers would ask you to go into the dungeon to get something, and then they show up again and ask for the same thing.

You're applying game mechanics to the story. I'm pretty sure that's basically the very first rule of understanding the lore in an MMO.

Folks keep forgetting that Auchindoun is actually surrounded by tombs that are full of warlocks and necromancers doing terrible things for the Legion. Whose to say Voss isn't actually referring to them?

You do realize that every tavern single quest then wouldn't make sense, right? Surely you understand you need some leeway otherwise it makes absolutely NO sense why ANY of the quest givers would ask you to go into the dungeon to get something, and then they show up again and ask for the same thing.

You're applying game mechanics to the story. I'm pretty sure that's basically the very first rule of understanding the lore in an MMO.
    Then it has to be before the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Then it has to be before the dungeon.
    So you just ignored what I actually said?

Got it. So now I know there's not really a point to the discussion. Its just you parroting the same thing over and over when people disagree with you. So I'm out. Going to reiterate someone else's point since they very succinctly demolished your entire argument:
    I don't know how you could possibly read Voss' quests as her slaughtering good draenei soul priests, or how anyone could read her as insane to begin with. It's quite clear that she has been using the soulblade to fight the actual necromancers of Draenor, like the shadowmoon orcs.

So you just ignored what I actually said?

Got it. So now I know there's not really a point to the discussion. Its just you parroting the same thing over and over when people disagree with you.
    I'm not entirely sure what you were trying to say.

I'm not applying game mechanics to the lore. The invasion of Auchindoun was an event that happened at the end of the Talador questline. It had a beginning and an end. At the end the Auchenai reclaimed Auchindoun.

At what point in time does Voss send people to rob the place exactly? Keep in mind it's a draenei weapon she's after that is in procession of the Auchenai(not Sargerei) inside the dungeon.