Toy Box Enhanced, Redprints, WoWPedia TCG Loot Giveaway, Blue Tweets, DLC #470

CHC vs CHD Calculator, Amulet Drop Table for 2.1.2, DH High GR on PTR

Battle of the Best #2 Deck Lists, Amazon App Store Card Pack Promo, Versus Series: Lineman vs Jonpi

Into the Nexus #32 - Frostmourne Hungers, Epic Plays of the Week #9

Toy Box Enhanced Addon
    Toy Box Enhanced is an addon that slightly extends the default toybox UI, adding additional toy filters, allowing you to hide toys, and saving your filter options.

Redprints Addon
    Redprints is a simple addon that colors blueprints red after you have already learned them, allowing you to see which ones you already know at a glance.

Wowpedia "Home for the Holidays" TCG Loot Giveaway
    Our friends at Wowpedia and WoWTCGLoot are giving away mounts, pets, and toys!

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Classes
    Are any classes going to be reworked? or can we expect how skills and mechanics are now to be good for this expansion.
    It depends on what you mean by "rework" but you won't see complete overhauls mid-expansion for sure. (holinka)

Reputation / Questing
    Something happened to our quest design team. Something bad. http://t.co/BewWfec2fN (DaveKosak)
    Didn't realize quest design team role-played thru quests. Makes me wonder about all those poop quests.
    I swear to God I played the Pandaren start area in my Panda spirit hood. (DaveKosak)

Garrisons
    Is the perk for having a lvl 3 Inn supposed to give missions with such low XP rewards? If so how do we revert back to lvl 2?
    These missions don't take the place of any other missions, there's no downside to having them. (Muffinus)

rerolled resto shaman and got Chain Lightning. Also disheartening to have spec not matter at all.
    Spec matters for 2 things: abils they can get, and their basic attack (e,g,healers do lower dmg, have a heal) (Muffinus)

DLC #470 - Swapblaster
    DLC #470 has been released.

These posts are on the light side lately.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Coming up to Christmas so I doubt much will be going on..

Deleted
    Swapblaster!

^^

Deleted
    The swapblaster comic HAHAHa Me and 3 of my friends got those and constantly harass everyone in raids with them Very usefull item indeed.

Deleted
    Love how trololol the engineering profession has become!
    Swapblaster is amazing! Pair that with the jewelcrafting image swapper and you will be the bane of your raid team! (tried and tested, can confirm)

Redprints only works with the garrison blueprint vendor. If you want to broaden its spectrum to work with the profession vendors in your garrison, the author has other addons for download.

Deleted
    "Is the perk for having a lvl 3 Inn supposed to give missions with such low XP rewards? If so how do we revert back to lvl 2?"
    The amount of whine, holy shit

Deleted
    Dat Brazier of Dancing Flames icon.

TCG Loot Giveaway..??!!

there is no point of giving away TCG loot. the TCG vendor in game has been broken for over 7 months at least on StormScale in some US server has been broken for over 1 year and still going now.
    i gave to the GM my 5 codes that i couldn't get from the vendor cos i was keep getting –Invalid Code– message over 5 MONTH AGO..!! and still didn't get any reply from them.
    and here we have a TCG give away.. i guess u have to get on the line for those codes.

GL

Lately the blue tweets compiled on this site have been doing a poor job of providing context. The guy who seems like he's whining that resto shammies get chain lightning is actually talking about garrison followers. Changes it from pointless whining to something actually constructive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sirio View Post
    TCG Loot Giveaway..??!!

there is no point of giving away TCG loot. the TCG vendor in game has been broken for over 7 months at least on StormScale in some US server has been broken for over 1 year and still going now.
    i gave to the GM my 5 codes that i couldn't get from the vendor cos i was keep getting –Invalid Code– message over 5 MONTH AGO..!! and still didn't get any reply from them.
    and here we have a TCG give away.. i guess u have to get on the line for those codes.

GL
    I redeemed an El Pollo Grande yesterday just fine

You have to go to http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/en/ put your code in there and then it should give you a code that you give to the vendor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sirio View Post
    TCG Loot Giveaway..??!!

GL
    This is a classic case of PEBCAK.

Quote Originally Posted by Odobisean View Post
    I redeemed an El Pollo Grande yesterday just fine

You have to go to http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/en/ put your code in there and then it should give you a code that you give to the vendor.
    on which server did u get your pollo? stormscale EU? ye btw i did that went to the website got the codes for the ingame vendor but a lots of people were getting invalid code but that was over 5 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    Lately the blue tweets compiled on this site have been doing a poor job of providing context. The guy who seems like he's whining that resto shammies get chain lightning is actually talking about garrison followers. Changes it from pointless whining to something actually constructive.
    It's in a section titled "garrisons"...

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    It's in a section titled "garrisons"...
    It was under the "Classes" heading still when I posted that. They edited it.

10+ Year Old Account
    contests only open to US and EU... residents? Or do we Canadians fall under the US category, like in-game?

A reason to mine in my garrison everyday --> somewhere to spend the dozens of useless stacks of ore --> added professions plans? revamped? anything related to this really...

Joined in on the Giveaway at Wowpedia and WoWTCGLoot. Got a total of 12 entries, fingers crossed!

on Redprints Addon picture font is what addon? anybody?