Best race for Ally Warrior

Title says it all, what do you guys think?

Female Dwarf

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    If you are thinking about competitive pvp, nothing beats the disgustingly Op pvp trinket human racial for the best burst.

Deleted
    Realism: Human Male.
    Insomniacism: Night Elf Female.
    Badassery: Worgen Male.
    Hillarity: Gnome Female.
    Pwnarity: Dwarf Male/Female (Both works).
    Expansionfittivity: Draenei Female.

WARNING: Some of the words used above may or may not have been made up entirely on the spot and their existance could be questioned but should not be questioned but questioning them is an option one which the words creators strongly advice against and take any legal and non legal distance from and withdraws all responsibilities of use in any advertisement or promotional use. Reader discretion is adviced!

Most awesome? Dwarf. Draenei = close second.

If you're asking which one has the best racial abilities, it depends on what you want to do.

More PvE than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by kasperio View Post

badassery: Worgen male.
    lmao i died

The race that currently provides you with the highest increase in damage (generalized across the three dps specs) is Worgen, followed closely by Dwarf. Some other races have some minor thing that can prove to be extremely useful, such as Humans free PvP trinket or Gnomes root breaker and extra 5rage cap. All in all the difference between the best and worst race is very minimal.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome/Dwarf
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

dwarf master race

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    The race that currently provides you with the highest increase in damage (generalized across the three dps specs) is Worgen, followed closely by Dwarf. Some other races have some minor thing that can prove to be extremely useful, such as Humans free PvP trinket or Gnomes root breaker and extra 5rage cap. All in all the difference between the best and worst race is very minimal.
    Dwarf is higher than Worgen, Worgen just adds Crit while Dwarves add Crit Bonus Damage.
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?

Ehm, for fury Worgen, because the extra 1% crit chance makes the spec less RNG, even if not by a huge amount, but it helps. for the other 2 specs Dwarf > Worgen.

But personally i find fury extremely strong, i race changed to Worgen because for all single target fights it's unbeatable.

I find the combat passives negligible unless you're a top guild striving for world/server firsts (in which case you should already know the answer). I like human for the general appearance as well as the Diplomacy trait for faster reputation grinds.

The Sprint is what makes Worgen so good. The Crit % and the crit damage bonus is as close to equal as they can get.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

If you're a casual PvE person, I would say human all the way for diplomacy to make you feel like faction progress moves faster. Humans also have a nice PvP trinket perk if you just want to dabble or encounter a raid/dungeon that could make use of it. There is also the wonderfully silly noise that gnome females make when they get hit if you plan on tanking in PvE at all..

I've heard that Stoneform is going to be very useful in cheesing BRF mechanics, so that is likely the best race for a PvE warrior.

NE so you can shadowmeld and switch to glad/prot stance. Also NE's are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarves > all.

Master race.

Dwarves also have a hidden passive that increases our damage by 20% because we can attach a 3rd weapon to our beard and swing it around.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaflare View Post
    I've heard that Stoneform is going to be very useful in cheesing BRF mechanics, so that is likely the best race for a PvE warrior.
    Stoneform seems to be frequently overlooked in these type of threads. It is really a very useful racial ability. It can cleanse basically anything that is cleanseable, even some bleeds that aren't normally dispellable. Even if there is nothing to dispel, it is still a nice extra personal CD to use when you know you're gonna take extra damage.