Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Savage Blood dupes [psa]

Just a headsup, this might already be news to many already, but there's a savage blood dupe going around. Players claiming to sell 60-100x in trade at 1k apiece with gibberish names, and they're also on the AH too, usually from real players buying and relisting trying to flip, ala Queens Garnet. You can look up many of the high pops and see the spike on December 19th, so it's only been live for a couple of days or so.

https://theunderminejournal.com/#illidan/item/118472

Also remember that we don't discuss duping methods on MMO-C, but it's similar to the ones we've seen in the past xpac. Same deal.

So yeah, don't invest too heavily in these. Prices will keep dropping as dupes continue to bottom them out. Might be 500g soon. Hope this saves someone a big chunk of gold! On the bright side 665 boes will be coming down in price, as they weren't really worthwhile at 15x Savage Blood and 150x daily cd items.

Mod Edit: Important reminder: It's fine to discuss prices and possible scenarios but it is not acceptable to discuss methods of anything against the ToS. This includes saying you know how it's done, or asking people to PM you about how it's done. If you are posting screenshots as part of your discussion, please do not screenshot things that are against the ToS - or websites that we do not allow discussed here. Please remember we do not allow naming/shaming which includes posting screenshots that include peoples usernames so blank out the names of people before posting screenshots.

Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2014-12-25 at 11:35 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    People still believe that dupes are a thing huh? Interesting.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    yea those guys with 200 archeus deathchargers, clearly not duping

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Just a headsup, this might already be news to many already, but there's a savage blood dupe going around. Players claiming to sell 60-100x in trade at 1k apiece with gibberish names, and they're also on the AH too, usually from real players buying and relisting trying to flip, ala Queens Garnet. You can look up many of the high pops and see the spike on December 19th, so it's only been live for a couple of days or so.

https://theunderminejournal.com/#illidan/item/118472

Also remember that we don't discuss duping methods on MMO-C, but it's similar to the ones we've seen in the past xpac. Same deal.

So yeah, don't invest too heavily in these. Prices will keep dropping as dupes continue to bottom them out. Might be 500g soon. Hope this saves someone a big chunk of gold! On the bright side 665 boes will be coming down in price, as they weren't really worthwhile at 15x Savage Blood and 150x daily cd items.

Selling 60-100 savage bloods isnt that hard if you have a lot of time on your hands and just get alts to level 3 barn, the drop rate is 33% now so you can get tons a day. + Primal spirit farming.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    yea those guys with 200 archeus deathchargers, clearly not duping
    No...I uhh......farmed them with a friend...yea....that

Yea, i don't know about dupes, but from my 4 barns which i keep work orders running, i get between 6-8 bloods each day. I usually sell them in stacks of 15, but people with more chars\time than me having 60~ to sell doesn't really surprise me.

so yea, that's that.

Yeah, the method can't [and shouldn't] be discussed here but you can see the 3x quantity spike on many high pops on the 19th-20th thru the TUJ realm graphs. The big giveaway that brought it to light in my guild wasn't the price drop/quantity spike, but the gibberish names in trade chat selling them like with Queens Garnets. Just a PSA is all so people don't lose out on a high value purchase like they might have with those BoE trinkets initially. 3 days ago they were selling north of 2k, now they're 1.3k. Let it bottom out. I forget what the exact price was, but Queens Garnets did eventually level off even with the dupes continually going on.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2014-12-22 at 06:20 AM.

Yeah, the method can't [and shouldn't] be discussed here but you can see the 3x quantity spike on many high pops on the 19th-20th. The big giveaway that brought it to light in my guild wasn't the price drop/quantity spike, but the gibberish names in trade chat selling them like with Queens Garnets. Just a PSA is all so people don't lose out on a high value purchase like they might have with those BoE trinkets initially. 3 days ago they were selling north of 2k, now they're 1.3k. Let it bottom out.
    Again, the prices dropping are a number of things namely the spike in barn drop rate (from 25% to 33% it does matter) also people just now getting alts up to level 3 barn increasing the supply of savage blood paired with the demand lowering due to the gear becoming slightly more obsolete.

Although I am not denying the existence of a dupe because I do not know if there is or not.

But the reasons presented so far aren't super convincing yet.

You can click on a lot of the high pop realms and see the 3x quantity spike all within the last 2 days [and the accompanying half price]. There are no 3x spikes before the 19th because the dupes started this weekend, which is the same time I started seeing the gibberish names in trade and prices plummeted. Dupe or not, it's just a PSA for those thinking of buying or crafting with a bunch of savage bloods. Give it another week imo.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2014-12-22 at 06:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I made about 30k yesterday flipping bloods from these dupers haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Yea I made about 30k yesterday flipping bloods from these dupers haha.
    That's pretty much what happened with Queens Garnets. Gibberish names selling the material in trade, whereas what you see on the AH in huge quantities are non-duping players who buy them to flip. So if you're looking for people to report it's gotta be the ones you see in trade, not the AH, but yeah, unfortunately they never stopped Garnet duping afaik. It didn't require max level characters or anything special to pull it off.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're going to state that there is a dupe you should probably post some proof of that. So there are more savage bloods now that there is a drop rate increase. That's a huge surprise. Gibberish names don't mean anything. Since WLK I've seen claims of item dupes and yes I've seen suspicious things in-game but I've never seen anyone actually prove that a dupe exists. And the convenient excuse of "Well I don't want to teach people how." is oh so convenient. If a dupe existed, it would have been posted somewhere very publicly already, news would spread, and it would have been fixed already.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Pretty much this.

OP, because you don't have an understanding of how simple economics works, or stolen accounts, does not mean these are dupes.

Please don't spread misinformation.

It's against the board ToS to discuss dupes in detail and iirc its poor form to name and shame with screenshots. Only thing I can really provide is the TUJ data and accompanying price changes since the 19th, and MMO-C posters can react to/interpret this data accordingly and hopefully save themselves some gold. If you want you can make a toon on Illidan horde and watch trade for the gibberish name spammers and try to start a normal conversation with them and see how that goes. When Queens Garnet duping got prevalent enough they didn't even try to hide it, pretty much did it right in front of you. But yeah, if you're not doing anything with Savage Bloods, there's no need to be too concerned with the market really, just for those doing stuff with it. Just a simple PSA is all.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2014-12-22 at 06:54 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's against the board ToS to discuss dupes in detail. Only thing I can really provide is the TUJ data and accompanying price changes since the 19th, and MMO-C posters can react to this data accordingly and hopefully save themselves some gold. If you want you can make a toon on Illidan horde and watch trade for the gibberish name spammers and try to start a normal conversation with them and see how that goes. When Queens Garnet duping got prevalent enough they didn't even try to hide it, pretty much did it right in front of you. But yeah, if you're not doing anything with Savage Bloods, there's no need to be too concerned with the market really, just for those doing stuff with it. Just a simple PSA is all.
    I don't think you understand. Nobody is asking you to break the rules or teach them how to dupe or whatever. You're claiming that there IS a dupe, but you have no proof of that. So some people with gibberish names are selling an increased number of an item after that item's drop rate was buffed. That's not proof of a dupe. A dupe is something very specific, and you have no reason at all to believe that's what's happening, but you seem convinced that it is. You could suggest that there is a dupe, or more likely that players have figured out a way to produce a much higher than intended # of that item, or whatever. But you're doing a "PSA" about a "Dupe." It's ludicrous. Especially when historically, even years after alleged "dupes" happened there is no proof that they actually did. By now, after all these years, someone would have posted actual proof.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Pretty much this.

OP, because you don't have an understanding of how simple economics works, or stolen accounts, does not mean these are dupes.

Please don't spread misinformation.
    Duping is absolutely still a thing. Unless you have some other fancy explanation for gibberish-named sellers selling dozens upon dozens of deathcharger mounts and spectral tigers.

it's just a PSA for those thinking of buying or crafting with a bunch of savage bloods.
    Last edited by sinednarow; 2014-12-22 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Duping is absolutely still a thing. Unless you have some other fancy explanation for gibberish-named sellers selling dozens upon dozens of deathcharger mounts and spectral tigers.

I didn't say duping wasn't a thing (long ago), I said it wasn't in the case of Savage Bloods. And there aren't dozens upon dozens of deathchargers or tigers up now.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Duping definitely happens still. I can't determine if -this- situation is that... But duping is a thing.

2) Regardless of dupe or not, the economical aspect of the REASON doesn't change the RESULT. Bloods are going down in price, whatever the source. Act accordingly.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Bought them from ebay obviously!