Do you miss the WotLK/TBC class rotations?

I have recently played the arena tournament which is TBC and Wotlk. You have no idea what it is like going back to the not only classic, but better rotations for classes if you have not played the Arena Tournament. So much more fun than WoD, ohhh my goodness.

so you want to spam shadow bolt or have a macro to not clip autoshot to be top dps in a raid?

I do indeed miss those days.
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    so you want to spam shadow bolt or have a macro to not clip autoshot to be top dps in a raid?
    as opposed to having a 3 button rotation with no cooldowns, yea I would.

TBC and Wotlk were very different, you can't really put them in the same group and no I don't miss the TBC mechanics, even the WoD version of the game has far more depth then TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    i didnt raid in TBC ... i raided in WotLK but i dont remember my rotation. I'm going to just trust you..

10+ Year Old Account
    refreshing Seal of Command after every judgement? no not really....
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

BC:

Top DPS spec and rotation for 'Locks involved sacrificing your succubus and then spamming Shadowbolt. All night.

For Hunters, you went BM, made sure your bow had the right weapon speed, adjusted for Haste (drop Haste gear if required), and spam that Steady Shot macro.

For Pallies. Set up Pally Power. Spend half an hour arguing with that special snowflake who claimed they didn't need it. Give up and assign them to Salvation for the whole raid. Realise after the first wipe that they hadn't bothered to bless anyway - except the tank, they Salved the tank. Enjoy your rotation with over 50% down time, doing half the DPS of the 'real' DPS, and managing mana like a mage (but without any of their mana management tools). Consider standing in fire for mana, but don't because your raid spot is precarious enough as it is without annoying the healers. Get to Sunwell and be benched because they already have enough healers and there's no room for Rets in such a tightly tuned raid. But they do want you to buff them before the boss. Maybe you can do some trash farming some day.

No, I do not miss BC's rotations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    BC:

Top DPS spec and rotation for 'Locks involved sacrificing your succubus and then spamming Shadowbolt. All night.

For Hunters, you went BM, made sure your bow had the right weapon speed, adjusted for Haste (drop Haste gear if required), and spam that Steady Shot macro.

For Pallies. Set up Pally Power. Spend half an hour arguing with that special snowflake who claimed they didn't need it. Give up and assign them to Salvation for the whole raid. Realise after the first wipe that they hadn't bothered to bless anyway - except the tank, they Salved the tank. Enjoy your rotation with over 50% down time, doing half the DPS of the 'real' DPS, and managing mana like a mage (but without any of their mana management tools). Consider standing in fire for mana, but don't because your raid spot is precarious enough as it is without annoying the healers. Get to Sunwell and be benched because they already have enough healers and there's no room for Rets in such a tightly tuned raid. But they do want you to buff them before the boss. Maybe you can do some trash farming some day.

No, I do not miss BC's rotations.
    Rets were actually very good in SWP due to bosses and trash being classified as demons. Guaranteed crits on exorcism, as it worked back then.

Deleted
    Yes, i do so much actually.. The talent points where so much better, the hybrid specs you could make where just great. I really do not understand what was against the cookiecutter specs from then, as they are just as cookiecutter atm as they have ever been.
    Rotating totemvendors for their totems and BL was also something nice and gave another dimensions to the game play.
    Don't get me wrong, overall the game has improved of course, but that is not to say that some things are changed for the worse.

Deleted
    Why is it in PVP section?
    If you ask about pve rotation, I love is as spriest, way better than ever before.
    As Arms? ....

Yeah, I totally miss my Holy Priest in BC. I remember going to Sunwell with every single button hotkeyed to Circle of Healing because it had no CD and could just mash that button. Was a lot of fun for sure, now I have to actually think about what skill I use. Pretty terrible honestly.

I liked BC because of the pace of the game, but as for skills and everything it was really boring.