Page 1 of 39
... LastLast
    Deleted

Gnome Hunters! NEW combinations?

With the uppcomming (possible, not promised) change to Gnomes, to be able to be Hunters.
    What would you like to see in regards to Race + Class combinations?

I for one have allways wanted a Nelf Paladins, they look amazing in the Wrathful set!

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen Paladins I know the lore, but it would be baller as hell. I mean, they can be priests :T

Deleted
    Gnome hunters? Wah did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Elmow View Post
    Gnome hunters? Wah did i miss something?
    Something Blizzard posted said they might loosen the race+class combo restrictions and named gnome hunters as an example. Can't remember if it was the AMA or I'd link it.

Deleted
    Source. Tbh why do they need to change things? I think Cata explained some of the class restrictions changing. Would they do the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be cool with Undead Paladins, and Draenei Warlocks. Just because.. the lore is already kinda crippled, beaten and pliable. May as well hold it down, finish the job and prepare to raise the illegitimate brood that will follow so as to redeem ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I'd be cool with Undead Paladins, and Draenei Warlocks. Just because.. the lore is already kinda crippled, beaten and pliable. May as well hold it down, finish the job and prepare to raise the illegitimate brood that will follow so as to redeem ourselves.
    Eh I wouldn't say the lore is crippled just yet; strained maybe but not crippled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magewang View Post
    Source. Tbh why do they need to change things? I think Cata explained some of the class restrictions changing. Would they do the same?
    Here's the post.

And here's the quote from there:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    There's a chance we'll see them ease up on class restrictions for gnomes. Gnome Hunter is probably one of the more likely combinations.
    Notice how they said that there's a chance they'll ease up on class restrictions FOR GNOMES. So it's highly unlikely that other classes will see any restrictions lifted.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    After 10 years, I think it's time for ALL restictions to be lifted
    Last edited by mmoc3c347a2199; 2014-12-22 at 12:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Blood elf Druids.
    Screw lore, blizz can make something up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Blood elf Druids.
    ooh that would be amazing!
    Belf Female Bear cub

Deleted
    Panda pallies... or panda druids! every class should be able to be panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    the only race/class combo that I find not ideal and annoying are Tauren Paladins and Goblin Shamans. undead hunters were always there, they're dark rangers and trappers who were rezzed to become forsaken. seriously people we had an elite undead hunter mob in EPL during Vanilla and he was a tough SoaB to kill. why do people keep saying undead hunters don't make sense?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    draenei warlock, nelf shaman, panda dk, belf druid, troll pally

Quote Originally Posted by Magewang View Post

Because why not. Bows too hard to short people? I personally feel Hunter should be right there with Warrior and each race should be able to be them. Plus Gnomes are the only race without mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

7+ Year Old Account
    I want gnome shaman. Imagine those tiny totems. And the Ghostpup is already in the game.. so..
    The true demon lord.

Quote Originally Posted by -Etna- View Post
    I want gnome shaman. Imagine those tiny totems. And the Ghostpup is already in the game.. so..
    Just a guess here but if Gnome got shaman then their totems would be the biggest in the game much like their mounts.
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Blood elf Druids.
    Blood elf cat form:
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

my guesses would be
    -human shaman
    -gnome hunter
    -worgen monk
    -goblin monk
    -pandaren death knight just because
    -troll paladin or something completely out of left field.

Blood elf shaman! because if goblins can be shaman anyone can! :l