Deleted

Is there a (fast) way to cap conquest on fresh alts besides arena?

It's kinda hard to cap a fresh 100 in 600/620 honor gear at this point so I wondered if there are alternative ways to cap conquest fast?

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you enter Ashran, each side mission rewards you 125 CP. Plus the bonus missions (kill x) rewards honor. The gatherable fragments also rewards honor. So, if you don't have someone to boost you in Arena, then Ashran is the fastest (you get two currency for doing a single thing + the bonus missions appear lot more rapidly as Blizz reducded their timer)
    Futhermore, if you are a stealther, you can sneak into enemy base and resuce the prisoner NPCs, you get 50 or 75 CP for each. I know its not much, but between side missions it can also help a bit.

However, if you have someone, who can actually 1v2 on lower ratings, then nothing beats 2v2 Arena farm
    Last edited by Darksoldierr; 2014-12-22 at 09:47 AM.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Run trashran (in winning server)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Deleted
    And can you get these conquest points in Ashran in every battle, one a day or once a week?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is not hard to cap arena with 600/620 honor gear. And no, there is no faster way.

Other way is to do daily assran win, rbgs and the bonus objectives in assran. Gladiator sanctum work orders will give you some points from work orders aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    And can you get these conquest points in Ashran in every battle, one a day or once a week?
    My main hit the conquest cap in a day in Ashran, and he's done that at least two weeks. It's definitely possible if you pay attention to the side objectives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil View Post
    My main hit the conquest cap in a day in Ashran, and he's done that at least two weeks. It's definitely possible if you pay attention to the side objectives.
    Cheers mate

Deleted
    Ashran - depending on your server. On mine Alliance win Ashran every 15 - 30 mins or so. That makes it very easy for me to conquest cap, usually get around 600 conq a day for around 15-30 mins work. Not saying that it cant be done quicker, but its very easy.