Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Most annoying LOL champion to play against?

I personally feel Teemo is an annoying champion. whats yours?
    Anyone for PvP ? I'm waiting Elsword India Throw me a challenge..

Deleted
    Fizzerino, both against and playing as - just feels so skill less and cheap in lower ranked games and in higher ranked games I get dumpstered on him while other fizz players own me ^^

In fairness my main midlane has been Twisted Fate for some time, he cannot beat fizz if skill level is even near eachother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blitzcrank, having to always be on guard for a grab is anoying.

Also this should probably be in the Lol forum.

Yeah even fizz..too annoyed..
    Anyone for PvP ? I'm waiting Elsword India Throw me a challenge..

Deleted
    Fiora ult is pretty frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by vickyjohn View Post
    I personally feel Teemo is an annoying champion. whats yours?
    Cassiopeia especially if she has some items. Her late game poison damage scaling is just ridiculous. Lissandra can be a pain too if you don't know her kit really well. She can be countered easily if you know her well but honestly not many people under the pro level seem to be very good with her, so oftentimes a good player will just dominate any other top laner. Mid Lane she is less of an issue.

Shaco. If the player isn't experienced with him then it's not that big of a deal, but jesus christ these guys with 200+ shaco games. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Shaco. If the player isn't experienced with him then it's not that big of a deal, but jesus christ these guys with 200+ shaco games. Makes me want to pull my hair out.
    This. 100x over.

Fuck good Shaco players.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

What position are these Shaco players playing?
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Jungle of course.

Sidenote, I am a bit bemused by the lack of Soraka mentions in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to think teemo, but now that I play a lot of Quinn top, I find he's much more manageable, because I out-burst him, and can blind him back.

I personally find Darius to be annoying to play against top, Diana, and good Zeds mid, good Shacos and Rek'sais, good Kalistas and Blitz bot.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthunter View Post
    Fizzerino, both against and playing as - just feels so skill less and cheap in lower ranked games and in higher ranked games I get dumpstered on him while other fizz players own me ^^

In fairness my main midlane has been Twisted Fate for some time, he cannot beat fizz if skill level is even near eachother.
    Pretty much this, Fizz, he has 0 counter play if he's fed, just dives into your team and melts everything.

Same with Fiora, her ult has no counter play which is frustrating as all hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LichKangLoL View Post
    Pretty much this, Fizz, he has 0 counter play if he's fed, just dives into your team and melts everything.

Same with Fiora, her ult has no counter play which is frustrating as all hell.
    Spread out so she only takes 1 person with her, melt her when she's done.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Spread out so she only takes 1 person with her, melt her when she's done.
    you're under your tower with 70% health against a fed fiora, she ults you, you're dead, tell me where's the counter play
    even in the highest of elos, any smart fiora is going to get deep and rip your team apart, spreading out isn't going to stop anyone.

arguably the only counter play is shutting her down in lane by picking a hard counter and denying her items, once she gets hydra she's pretty disgusting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LichKangLoL View Post
    you're under your tower with 70% health against a fed fiora, she ults you, you're dead, tell me where's the counter play
    even in the highest of elos, any smart fiora is going to get deep and rip your team apart, spreading out isn't going to stop anyone.

arguably the only counter play is shutting her down in lane by picking a hard counter and denying her items, once she gets hydra she's pretty disgusting
    The counter is play defensively and don't feed Fiora.

Besides the obvious choices.

Late game poppy and udyr. God i hate late game udyr.

Jungler POV Janna

mid/adc POV fizz

if your team doesnt focus her Soraka
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2014-12-31 at 05:26 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    Jungler POV Janna
    Janna pretty much any POV tbh

5man Wukong ult? NOPE! Press R

I hate her so much as any initiator champion tbh. Her ult completely counters any bloody engage, and there's no way to counter it reliably.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Besides the obvious choices.

Late game poppy and udyr. God i hate late game udyr.
    Haha, yeah. Late game Udyr's AS is disgusting, yet quite fun to watch him shred turrents like they are some cheese sticks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    This. 100x over.

Fuck good Shaco players.
    Why the hate?
    Hey everyone