Mythic Twin Ogron

Quick question for this. My guild is going to be doing this fight tonight, and I will be running ascension/chi exp(have not run it in the past because of the distance they were being tanked apart). Am i only using RSK for the debuff and not on cooldown so I can fit in extra 4chi chi exp? I figure the benefit from the double cleave > RSK, but i could be wrong in thinking this.

Quote Originally Posted by Opkorean View Post
    Quick question for this. My guild is going to be doing this fight tonight, and I will be running ascension/chi exp(have not run it in the past because of the distance they were being tanked apart). Am i only using RSK for the debuff and not on cooldown so I can fit in extra 4chi chi exp? I figure the benefit from the double cleave > RSK, but i could be wrong in thinking this.
    Yes, u also want to hold and make sure u fist of fury both if possible! Just pay attention to where your clone is, as it will most likely lack behind once the boss comes bk from doing the whirlwind.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

also don't delay a chi expl for tiger power. Chi expl isnt physical and doesn't benefit from it. You do need tiger power for AA/FoF however

Yeah, I figured as much. Thank you for the quick responses!

Deleted
    Might also want to give a shot for Chi Brew + Chi Ex build.

2/5 top parses for WW's use that.

Quote Originally Posted by zeeAbe View Post
    Might also want to give a shot for Chi Brew + Chi Ex build.

2/5 top parses for WW's use that.
    Pretty sure most of the top guilds have their logs private, and almost 100% sure all of us play ascension since it's just better with chiexp. Obv the difference isnt major, but if you are not comfortable playing with chi brew, I wouldnt do it.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

I like that chi brew gives you ability to do ChiExp x4 from x2+proc w/o wasting another proc chance from jab and if you happen to forget that FoF is about to come -> chi brew to the rescue.

More time on encounter enjoyment rather than needing to keep up with timings on every blackout/chiexp.
    Last edited by fasti; 2014-12-22 at 08:01 PM.