Found 4 bugged achievements

Last couple days i was doing Dungeon achievements and found 4 or them not working. ''King of Dire Maul'', ''Straholme'' in these two when you kill bosses in one section it's ok it appears in achievements but when you go to another section of dungeon it resets like you never killed boss. Third one is in Blackwing lair on first boss, sometimes he can't be mind controlled and sometimes when you manage to do that, after you kill the eggs and then kill him you die like the eggs were never destroyed. Fourth one is part of Glory of Cataclysm hero, ''Crashing Bones and Crushing Skulls'', the first boss doesn't do any aoe damage to his minions when they spawn and he should kill them with his cleave but nothing. I tried all of these achievements many times and nothing and GM aren't responding to my tickets for couple days. Anyone knows anything about that ? DD

Quote Originally Posted by urosuxa View Post
    Third one is in Blackwing lair on first boss, sometimes he can't be mind controlled and sometimes when you manage to do that, after you kill the eggs and then kill him you die like the eggs were never destroyed.
    In my 6 years playing, this has never happened to me. And I do it all the time for xmog/selling xmog. I think it's just you.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    In my 6 years playing, this has never happened to me. And I do it all the time for xmog/selling xmog. I think it's just you.
    After killing all the eggs you need to wait a bit before you can kill the dude or you wipe.

Ty for the tip i'll try that, but i never waited before.

Deleted
    the crushing bones/cracking skulls achievement has been bugged for a while, originally he wasnt spawning the adds at all, and then that got fixed and now he cant hurt them. the first fix came pretty fast, but we're still waiting on the second fix unfortunately.

I have heard on the King of Dire Maul you have to log out and log back in once you leave the first dungeon. And the same after you leave the second dungeon. I haven't tried it to see, but yes Dire Maul is bugged.

I tried to log out and in after first boss once i left Dire Maul and still doesn't works. (