[01:13:49] Daniel - Macco/Val: LOL
    [01:13:49] Nymzee: yes
    [01:14:02] Daniel - Macco/Val: #PRAISEFLOOPA

Kappa

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow such a good guild Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Fuqup View Post
    stopped reading here
    Heroic: 1/7 - Kargath Bladefist. I've stopped respecting you here. I'm sure the "Oh, but Fuqup, it's not a problem, really, no need to improve. I'm sure we'll kill the boss after an expansion or two. No pressure, luv." is working out great for you. But then, if a raid leader said "Okay dude, stop being such a fuqup and get some skill so that we'll hopefully kill the boss before the next tier releases" then I'm pretty sure you'd just go back to the corner and cry.

Your nickname tells me a lot... about you. If you weren't such yournickname I guess you'd understand that it's a lot easier to improve when you fear losing your raid spot than taking it for granted because you know nobody will kick you no matter how much of a yournickname you are. See what I did there, Laquisha?
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-12-23 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Heroic: 1/7 - Kargath Bladefist. I've stopped respecting you here. I'm sure the "Oh, but Fuqup, it's not a problem, really, no need to improve. I'm sure we'll kill the boss after an expansion or two. No pressure, luv." is working out great for you. But then, if a raid leader said "Okay dude, stop being such a fuqup and get some skill so that we'll hopefully kill the boss before the next tier releases" then I'm pretty sure you'd just go back to the corner and cry.

Your nickname tells me a lot... about you. If you weren't such yournickname I guess you'd understand that it's a lot easier to improve when you fear losing your raid spot than taking it for granted because you know nobody will kick you no matter how much of a yournickname you are.
    yo kid

im 7/7 mythic and i think prime's approach to raid leading was as bad as riggnaros'. got a problem with me too?

Alassiel, what the hell is wrong with you? Jesus christ.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Your nickname tells me a lot... about you. If you weren't such yournickname I guess you'd understand that it's a lot easier to improve when you fear losing your raid spot than taking it for granted because you know nobody will kick you no matter how much of a yournickname you are. See what I did there, Laquisha?
    And ladies and gentleman, the 2014 Elitist Jerk award goes to Alassiel!

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    yo kid

im 7/7 mythic and i think prime's approach to raid leading was as bad as riggnaros'. got a problem with me too?
    Uh, no, you're 5/7M, but then having killed Mar'gok on mythic puts you on a rank higher than Prime. Go ahead, you've made it. You can laugh because you actually achieved something noteworthy when it comes to raiding. Your opinion > the opinion of a 1/7 HC guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    And ladies and gentleman, the 2014 Elitist Jerk award goes to Alassiel!
    Thank you. I always knew that some not so distant day I would achieve greatness. I would like to thank my country for it played a huge part in becoming who I am right now. Okay, stop with the applause already, really, it's unnecessary. Assuming I somehow you know, let my imagination run wild with all the namecalling and what not, I might be the next Jaylock, except that I'm not going to make dumb threads complaining about petty things and MoP every single day of my life.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-12-23 at 01:40 AM.

Deleted

At what point are you allowed to think Prime is doing something wrong. 1/7 Mythic? 5/7? 6/7? 7/7? What is the criteria for having an opinion?

And I love how you're the most butthurt in this thread, and you're the one being all macho and everyone else is being a pussy

Guys, please don't talk badly about a person who rages, calls people faggots and niggers, posts swastikas on his website and wears a KKK hood on Twitch. How dare you do this? What is wrong with you? WHY WOULD YOU MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET WHO DOES ALL THAT SHIT.

Alassiel, you're fucking insane. Get some prospective.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    At what point are you allowed to think Prime is doing something wrong. 1/7 Mythic? 5/7? 6/7? 7/7? What is the criteria for having an opinion?

And I love how you're the most butthurt in this thread, and you're the one being all macho and everyone else is being a pussy
    He's more sensitive than the people he is calling pussies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Four pages (and a fake lock) to find a point that didn't exist.

Good thing I'm drunk. I'd be pissed otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

Being on the same kill count as they are would be a start. If not for the entire disbanding thing, I'd say they were doing a pretty good job regardless of their behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Einchy View Post
    Guys, please don't talk badly about a person who rages, calls people faggots and niggers, posts swastikas on his website and wears a KKK hood on Twitch. How dare you do this? What is wrong with you? WHY WOULD YOU MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET WHO DOES ALL THAT SHIT.

At your service. Besides, I'm not talking about you talking shit about Prime being a bad thing. On quite the contrary, flame them all you want as long as you're better than they are. If you're not, then it's not okay because at the end of the day you're just a baddie. A baddie who behaves good, but a baddie nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddie
    You can pat yourself on the back, luv. You must belong to the same kind of people who think that agreeing with Blizzard on something makes you an apologist, so now that someone isn't bashing Prime for their shenanigans is the butthurt guy, even though you are all being butthurt about them posting swastikas and their raidleader wearing a KKK hat.

Cool, whatever floats your boat.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-12-23 at 01:46 AM.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einchy View Post

It's almost like he's in Prime, hell he could even be the mad GM.

Who knows? Definately leans towards a member of Prime.

At your service. Besides, I'm not talking about you talking shit about Prime being a bad thing. On quite the contrary, flame them all you want as long as you're better than they are. If you're not, then it's not okay because at the end of the day you're just a baddie. A baddie who behaves good, but a baddie nonetheless.
    So by that logic, I can say I am a better human being than them, so that makes me eligible to look down on their behaviour. Good. Glad we figured that out.

Are they better than me at raiding? Possible. I don't raid for 12+ hrs a day, 3 to be exact. So, is it being better at raiding? Or having the time to raid?
    Last edited by Constellation; 2014-12-23 at 01:47 AM.

Deleted
    Being on the same kill count as they are would be a start. If not for the entire disbanding thing, I'd say they were doing a pretty good job regardless of their behaviour.
    Going so hardcore that you disband before the first raid (not even tier) of the expansion is even finished, isn't something I would consider a "pretty good job".

Funny how that neo-nazi alassiel bitches around about the progress of others and how they are not allowed to have an opinion, but at the same time probably is a fucking 6/7 nhc noob.

Deleted
    This logic, it hurts....

Part of me hopes you're joking but I know you're not trolling and are serious.

Which is pathetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMu_Zj3pKgQ

credit to mionechan for an amazing video
    FatSharkYes approves of this video

Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    Prime has been rising for so long, they must be in space by now.
    No space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since 2 mods closed this at the same time and they undid eachother's work, let's try this again. >.<

Since this is little more then a name and shame video, with sole purpose to defame another guild/guildleader, that was most likely leaked beyond the circle of people it was intended for I'm going to close this thread here. We do not allow threads naming and shaming people/guilds unless there is some actual news reason for the attention (for instance the large ban wave of guilds in Dragon Soul for abuse).

CLOSED.