Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    --snip--
    To add to ur list.

For step 8 if u can kill the boss's on heroic mode it has a higher chance of dropping shards.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

All the bosses can pretty much be killed with 1 attack now.

Been on the shards quest since early cata xD. At this point I usually just cbf. Edit: I'm still having trouble soloing lootship though =\

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    To add to ur list.

For step 8 if u can kill the boss's on heroic mode it has a higher chance of dropping shards.
    It's pretty much guaranteed on heroic. 99% chance.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Not sure where you're getting this percentage chance from, it's a 50-99% chance on Heroic 25, not 99%.

Gunship is easily doable now, you can pretty much one-shot the boss on any difficulty since they made the cannons scale with your i-level.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Been on the shards quest since early cata xD. At this point I usually just cbf. Edit: I'm still having trouble soloing lootship though =\

- - - Updated - - -

You can literally 1 shot lootship. Just build up your heat until the boss becomes active and then hit 2 and you win.

Paladins, warriors are also part of this guide, also why would you rely on army when you can just go unholy?
    You can click the potion as he does his first transition on normal mode (has to be somewhat finely timed) and he won't reset. Doable as Warrior/Paladin with more info on Wowhead if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladins, warriors are also part of this guide, also why would you rely on army when you can just go unholy?
    You can do it as a warrior. I popped Bloodbath and rend, keeping the dots up as I drink the potion, then mash the attack button to stay on the threat table.

Works about 2/3 of the time.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    have you tried: Waiting for enough puddles to spawn.. then dps him down to 35% (keep hitting him after he runs over to the table) he should then do the next channel aswell and you should have way more time this way. =)

I have no clue tbh as I'v noly done it as DK (blood @ 90 pre 6.0) but I never needed to pop army (I had the controlable engineer from the trash before fester/rot as pet though, even if he was only there to channel his 100% dmg increase) so might be different. =)