RBG Leading Guide

Hello once again, because I am tired of joining groups.. and the dps who created the group says "ok guys what do you think we should do" once were in skype.. I decided to create a QUICK mini guide with the least amount of knowledge you need to lead semi-succesful pug groups.

Creating the Group

You need 1 person capable of sitting a base.

Hunter, Rogues, Mages & Warlocks can satisfy this role quite well, other classes can aswell but you would be hurting your chances of winning.

You need 3 healers, ideally not the same classes. A Paladin healer is strongly recommended as they will be your FC healer.

A flag carrier

Guardian (best option) Rogue (second best) Warrior (only if you have to)

Variety of DPS classes, preferably 2 melee 4 ranged. Pick classes that work each other.

Strats
    these are basic cookie cutter strats that have worked well, adjust them as needed based on your comp

Arathi Basin
    - HPAL (or any healer that can solo heal if no hpal available) and the tank if its a Warrior or Druid. Otherwise send a Plate Dps to BlackSmith.
    - Base sitter caps and stays at Stables/Farm
    - Send 1 dps to Mine, someone who can solo. Preferably a Hunter/Rogue. Never give this up for free.
    Last edited by cerebro; 2014-12-22 at 08:47 PM.

ab strat is kind of out of date, there are better ones for 2k+ current mmr

someone sit farm / st, send mw and mage to gm, rest bs. or - send rogue to gm, someone sit farm / st, then send rest of team wherever the enemy team sends the least of. or - send rogue lm, mage mw gm, someone farm / st, rest bs. these are higher pressure strategies.

No offence but this really isn't much of a guide

Deleted
    Why didnt you include
    'To play RBGs you need 10 people and Q up for rated battleground'

Would have made perfect sense in this *-'guide'-*

Is this guide from mop as you vlearly dont understabd whats good ATM