PVP builds for arena/bg

Hello,

could anyone suggest what talent builds and pets are best for destro/affl/demo for
    a) 2s arena
    b) 3s arena
    c) bg

Affliction, Affliction, and Affliction.

In terms of specific build it is going to depend on what you are up against.

For talents, in general I like Dark Regen, Howl, SL, UW, GoSup, AD, and SB: H.

A lot of those are flexible, but I almost always use Dark Regen, Archimonde's Darkness, and Soulburn: Haunt. The other talents tend to have a bit of flexibility depending upon what comp you are against. Pet will be felpup/observer the vast majority of the time. You can go imp if you need the extra dispel.

Don't bother with the other specs currently. I have yet to try Destro, but Affli is a great spec currently. I highly recommend focusing on 3s, as Affli is one of the strongest 3v3 specs in the game atm.

I play affli with an ele shammy in 2V2. I use soul link and sacrifice. is it better for me to use soul link and GoSup? I like having the extra hp because dark regen and drainlife are based on %. they tend to focus each of us the same amount of time so having the extra hp is nice for when they are sitting on me too.

10+ Year Old Account
    for rbgs i've found Sacrifice/soulburn:Haunt aff works well, for arena supremacy/soul link/shadowfury/soulburn haunt aff

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthlock View Post
    for rbgs i've found Sacrifice/soulburn:Haunt aff works well, for arena supremacy/soul link/shadowfury/soulburn haunt aff
    I 2's with a Feral Druid, and as I am trained 100% from the off, I don't even bother with a pet.

GoSac the Voidy, pop the CD as needed and its gg with my 520k HP, giving us enough uptime to let them blow their CD's on me, and mount a counter assault.

In Arenas I have tried this with Destro, and it actually works well against crappy teams that aren't waiting for my CB casts, but affli is easily the most effective with shadowfury to allow you to SB:Haunt and start the drain.

Overall though, locks aren't in a great place right now, but certainly viable in some comps.

There is a worrying trend atm though.. I'm seeing people that are able to interrupt literally at the last microsecond of a cast.
    I suspect there is a 3rd party tool that auto interrupts at the very last nano-second to make sure you don't get juked out of a CD.