Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Inn dailies. Rewards severely lacking.

Two Inn dailies. One gave 130 apexis crystals. The other like 50. Are the rewards intended to be this lack-luster? Do they want people to keep the Inn and run the daily dungeons? If these are the rewards it is not worth my time to queue for dungeons.

Deleted
    Other buildings dont have dailies at all. What do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    What do you want?
    Adequate rewards for time spent.

Did you read or are you just trying to be snarky?

They sometimes do give interesting things like crafting reagents or follower upgrades, but never anything awesome. Don't feel forced to do them.

I just leave them in my quest log until by any chance I stumble into the related dungeon. You don't need to complete them in the same day they are given.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it weren't for the follower every week, I'd have replaced it a while ago. There's no point in the dailies after having done them all and the "lucrative" treasure missions at level 3 hardly give more gold than normal missions.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    I usually get one of the follower things form inn dailies:

-apexis
    -gold
    -garrison resources
    -blue BoP item

and sometimes leather/fur/ores.

I just see it as a nice bonus on top of my random HC, since you can just keep the quest around till you happen to get into the dungeon.

Yeah, the dailies are hardly worth it. I think wowhead had the rewards in their Garrison Inn Guide. It's Apexis Crystals, Garrison ressources, 615/630 blues or just Gold, that should be it. I just do the one-time-quests and skip the dailies completely. If you think the rewards aren't worth the effort, just do the same.

All sources of apexis apart from the 800/1000 daily seem pointless

10+ Year Old Account
    inn is pointless after you get your comfortable amount of scavengers and achivements/toys from dailies just replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    if it weren't for the follower every week, I'd have replaced it a while ago. There's no point in the dailies after having done them all and the "lucrative" treasure missions at level 3 hardly give more gold than normal missions.
    The treasure missions are additional missions that you wouldn't be getting. Extra salvage. They do not replace other missions. If you still need follower gear it's a noticeable difference.

I'm keeping my Inn for 25 weeks to have 25 followers with Epic Mount I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Don't even feel like doing the daily anymore, I just login do the mission thing. Everything else Simply doesn't feel rewarding.

I replaced the Inn with Gladiators sanctum.

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Don't even feel like doing the daily anymore, I just login do the mission thing. Everything else Simply doesn't feel rewarding.

I replaced the Inn with Gladiators sanctum.
    You don't have to do them that day. I think I've got every single daily right now. Feel like doing a random dungeon and you usually have 2-3 quests.

It's curious that a JC can be rewarded with 200 gold for 5 seconds of work and Inn dailies can be so horrible. Obviously the quests are there to encourage people to run dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I just leave them in my quest log until by any chance I stumble into the related dungeon. You don't need to complete them in the same day they are given.
    That's interesting but wouldn't I have to wait for the quest giver to show up again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Even a satchel of exotic mysteries would be a better reward than the current 615 blues and ~35 garrison resources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    What are you talking about? Treasure Hunt missions give roughly DOUBLE the amount of gold compared to a normal mission of their level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    What are you talking about? Treasure Hunt missions give roughly DOUBLE the amount of gold compared to a normal mission of their level.
    I believe the most I've gotten is 100g, which is nice and all but I wouldn't call it lucrative. There aren't enough of them to be considered lucrative. Expecially when it's an 8+ hour mission.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    It's curious that a JC can be rewarded with 200 gold for 5 seconds of work and Inn dailies can be so horrible. Obviously the quests are there to encourage people to run dungeons.

That's interesting but wouldn't I have to wait for the quest giver to show up again?
    I believe so. Pre level 3 that's how it was. I just upgraded to level 3 and have been really lazy though, so I can't say if it changes after upgrading all the way or not.

No. They're there whenever you have a quest that's finished. They fixed that in a patch a while ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I believe the most I've gotten is 100g, which is nice and all but I wouldn't call it lucrative. There aren't enough of them to be considered lucrative. Expecially when it's an 8+ hour mission.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe so. Pre level 3 that's how it was. I just upgraded to level 3 and have been really lazy though, so I can't say if it changes after upgrading all the way or not.
    I've got a 500g quest right now. Not sure if it's a treasure or not because i'm not logged in. Blingtrons treasure room or something like that.

Edit: don't know if it's because my inn is lvl 3. Thought there was a patch where they're always there, but at least for lvl 3 inn they're always there.
    Last edited by Ripster42; 2014-12-22 at 11:42 PM.

Adequate rewards for time spent.
    He is right though. Dungeons take like 15 minutes to do.
    Getting the materials for a work order take at least that.
    Considering the Inn can give things that no other building can, I don't see your complaint.

Nothing needs to change except your perception of it being inadequate.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I just did a tavern daily that had over 500 gold in the box. That was pretty nice.