Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Obtain more blowjobs.
    Kinda. Obtain more blowjobs without having to clean the carpet before or after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get my books to a finished rough draft stage.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Get my books to a finished rough draft stage.
    I should write some yaoi Supernatural fanfics. I heard those are popular.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』

10+ Year Old Account
    Lose weight, gain attractiveness and a bf, finish grad school.

It's going to be 1080p this year

Deleted
    Hopefully 1080p(or anything that is 16:9 instead of my current 4:3) so I can record without it looking weird as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get more in shape...in general and I would like to put on some more muscle.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grow my own weed.

I just moved to Colorado and the stuff here is insanely low quality compared to California. It is so dry it burns like a two week old Christmas tree.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraBull View Post
    Hello everybody!
    What are your next years resolutions?
    I personally am not a fan of new years resolutions, because theres nothing on 1st of january you could do weeks or months before, so why should it work out when you start with it on 1st of january?

But nevermind, I really like this kinda motivationboost, its just the "next year IT WILL WORK I believe!" thought you will think about the whole day, which is really cool

For me, I want to study harder for my final exams I will take in Summer 2015, because then I am a mofo frickin birdfree man
    Oh and I will try to train harder and keep eating straight after my dietitian.
    I don't need nor use New Years to make any resolutions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stop talking about politics with friends/family to preserve my sanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrobg View Post
    1920x1080 60Hz, just like last year.
    You win the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    My New Years Resolution will be the same as every year.
    Get through college barely, while play wow and chugging ramen noodles.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    To try to survive after I make a radical change in my life that Ive been avoiding for two years...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Lose weight, gain attractiveness and a bf, finish grad school.
    You're already beautiful dude, dont needa get thin for that. S'why people struggle to lose weight imo. People are attractive well before they are thin so they get to being attractive and they're like "mission accomplished" which if that is only as far as you wanna go it's fine but if they tell themselves they wanna be an 8 or so and they end up like a 14 before they realise they're actually pretty hot, then they lose motivation.

Deleted
    Do well in school, put on a few more kilos of weight before cutting, finding a girl who isn't depressed as fuck and flaky as shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    You're already beautiful dude, dont needa get thin for that. S'why people struggle to lose weight imo. People are attractive well before they are thin so they get to being attractive and they're like "mission accomplished" which if that is only as far as you wanna go it's fine but if they tell themselves they wanna be an 8 or so and they end up like a 14 before they realise they're actually pretty hot, then they lose motivation.
    I want to get back to 115 - 120. Right now Im like 150, and I want to lose the weight to stay healthy and not end up like my parents more than just looking good (although that's a plus ). There's minor things i can do, like clear up acne and use make up more than twice a year, a better wardrobe. But like, I'm not gonna get plastic surgery, or wear 10 tons of makeup, or even get excessively toned. I even refuse to get rid of my glasses because glasses kick ass if done right, and I already do that right

if i can't get myself to do it before then, i want to get whatever is wrong with my mind fixed. it's starting to make me feel pretty horrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I want to get back to 115 - 120. Right now Im like 150, and I want to lose the weight to stay healthy and not end up like my parents more than just looking good (although that's a plus ). There's minor things i can do, like clear up acne and use make up more than twice a year, a better wardrobe. But like, I'm not gonna get plastic surgery, or wear 10 tons of makeup, or even get excessively toned. I even refuse to get rid of my glasses because glasses kick ass if done right, and I already do that right

Ooooh are you from the UK? Let's go to the trafford centre together and i can help you pick out a new wardrobe and makeup!

Also my girlfriend has acne and stuff I think. Acne is spots right? I dunno I don't really think so does but she says she does. Anyway. Wash your face or wherever with hibiscrub. It's that shit you have to wash with before surgery. Apparently it really helps her. I got like a couple of bottles of it after surgery which I didn't need and she seemed really happy when I palmed them off onto her

xx
    Last edited by mmoca33b2a723c; 2014-12-23 at 10:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Get on my level.

144Hz Master race.
    TN pleb, you have to get on my level.
    AH-IPS master race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    if i can't get myself to do it before then, i want to get whatever is wrong with my mind fixed. it's starting to make me feel pretty horrible.
    Sucks, are you already doing therapy or medication?