Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just recently revamped my UI and improved upon it, and the most important aspects were Weakauras settings for :

- Harmony (my uptime was really horrid before).
    - Mushroom
    - Lifebloom

Other than that, ElvUI tracks hot duration in a very clear and visible fashion. So, i'm good to go

On that note, does anyone mind to share their Mushroom Weakaura Settings? I can't get it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by varyak View Post
    On that note, does anyone mind to share their Mushroom Weakaura Settings? I can't get it to work.
    Mushroom Weakaura
    Code:
    dWZshaGlPQyBqXTvYmvO6WcnBQ6zkLBQq58eX3evDnvyNe1Er7wI9Rq6NQidtuACkk)wkdfkvgScXWvjhKiLtkk6yI4CQuleQSuvulwQYYL0dHQ4PGhRuToOuYeHQAQcMSinDsxek5QIcxMY1jSrfPTkvL2mvSDIKVtKQVcvPPPG5bLcFMk9xPYOveJxQQUeuk6wkQonK7bLs9CvTmrLxdLQMjmqiYavcpHC9jBFU7tEclcPeszGq)NCCEt5um5ts22YEN7oj5iz4GoZhgii5KJZBkNEK9aZDUHJJ7SZsgYNJoZhgiy9FflPwkXr4nVd21qfLaUtHWPXghRPbcX0uKIALOVtRixxR(mqLq1CrTsqYLrWT2exekIvOICDT6t5ec(wmLbcI3629X)jOvHrOg3ngiSeEfXavQe0O3kkdewcVIyGkvc1M3yGWs4veduPsy3h)NbcpQ46nc4FoJmXNkvcOuc4f5thDKXe)KARTOsyNbkNWabrrRixxRYaH)Y8E54YOCYq(THBQe0kY11QmqqLCzeEnQINGOyszfLquOnc7IxBRUjOuJGIwwkbtkROeK2UIALrhjJp2ZBe(lZ7LJlJYjd53gUjiER7VmVxoUmIJG4TorbPehvctmK7eLYByi4BXugiiERRyszv2JGg9wrzGWs4veduPsy3h)NbcpQ46nc4FoJmXNkbXBDL4Yypc14UXaHLWRigOsLWFz7mq4rfxVr5bclHxrmq5bIJkvcI3629X)joc1M3yGWs4veduPsLq1CrTsqYLraT3keqPeWlYNo6iJj(j1wBn6ib0YQeIPPif1krFNwrUUw9zGkbjNCCEtP88KHSeKokvNq5nme6)KJZBkLNNmCtOiwHkY11QpLti8ACh7FSRHkkb8GLCaRZuPCogi0)jhN3uoD(rUT7KzByg2YNp7S8j0z(WbbjNCCEt5055ZTLdtUz5MDJ5(E2WnDMpCqWPv0P(O7t4ugHXZuglc9Iv808TkduoHtXSDVTnCSDSTH5izww6m)yJY540Jzy2osYMKDl7mm5UpOZ8JnkVXPdh3j3zpoYMBibZ9Se6m)yGkbFlMYabXBDftkRYEe0O3kkdewcVIyGkvc7(4)mq4rfxVra)ZzKj(ujiERRexg7rOg3ngiSeEfXavQeeV1T7J)tCeQnVXaHLWRigOsLkHQ5IALGKlJquuJ9IvcAf56Avgi8ACh77qfNgH9MOOeQ2IqcgcI3oBlIJW3e1DtuqkHlFuIvjiERtBQTKJlJ4iuIlRdvCAeIIAKG4TorbPehbrbPewcVIiiERl1Evuqk7rOj9YPIxcXrOexgHXrowpFRTiuIl7zGYjegh5y98T2IkbXBDvBfrfuXL4iiERtBQTcsUmIJG2uBfKCzuoHGk5Yi8AufpbrXKYkkHOqBeIIAmi5YiGlJPtjKAVkkiLWLpkXQeErptkROGWXb1pHoPLXzP1DgRXo1xSWNGjLvucHMAlcAtTLCCzeWlYNo6iJj(j1wBr4VmVxoUmcEKJ1Z3AlcI36(lZ7LJlJ4iiER7BI6UjkiL4iuT1PlRg1wLa2aBtyx8AB1nbLAeu0YsjiERlkQXGKlJ4OsyIHCNOCA(SByMndtEmh5VZVHjHoZhWqaT3kShHIyfQixxR(uoHakLaEr(0rhzmXpP2AlSvM4bFcshLQtO82nHu0F5Jscw)64MJsaBUtiMMIuuRe9DAf56A1NbQeAvKv0OIAfc9fRZHmXJ0gVlt5(I1zalQujifLtgYLLkja
    It's not mine, but someone made it and it works fantastically. Found it on these forums and it made mushroom uptime infinitely easier. There's another similar weakaura for lifebloom and harmony as well.

For those interested, wild mushroom is classified as a totem, not a spell cooldown
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

I use xperl tbh. I got really used to it early on when I started playing, and nothing has been quite the same. I think if you have no preference, elvui is probably a great place to start, though takes a lot of time to set up. It has a lot of support and gives you a lot of what you need, all in one neat package.

I use vuhdo for my raidframes. Easy to set up, for the most part. Takes some getting used to when messing around in settings, but basic stuff is all there to get you started.

Weakauras are a must, especially for harmony and mushroom.

Here's my wild mushroom weakaura. I made it specifically so it glows =< 5 seconds, as a "notice me, I need to be refreshed" sort of thing.

Code:
    d4tQgaGEav(nKDPGSnfr7trQMPIu62cMTuDAq3eqopu13Ki9CL2PiTx0Uf1(PI8tOO)kHXbf61sugkvQAWurnCj1bHcCsQu6yqPZrfyHqLLkr1IPsXYf6HuPYtv9yQQ1bOyIujMkjtMQmDIlQi5QseDzkxxkBuIW3LK2maBxr4JaQ6RkOMMKyEksXZOc9zGgTcnEQGUeGs3IkPRjI7bf0YuGHPOomPMyPIxtff(LFWqZd5GHkLpW7X7rfVdXeaG1ewcxRGXKKko6G5ehh4aSjdQqaUwzsE8ycaWAclHRjZoI1Xshu6Gky0bjLwbJeGRvs4JgieLv4RnEWiQvZVwhG7rWSWJdtLctGM2PkHI3CyTo7zE0n85wqfHGGwCzkwEOh)WWUNtoduBhXZ3rApQ4BRv4317YlXMXhrDJk(qRlqQOqHx0DlluXhADbsffk8rTVrfFO1fivuOW7317sf)cZGDJ3LYlPBDHcfk8(uXuSuXdaLLdboJPdQW7b36Ug)fTFzlpWwZJhtaawty68qZZZooNGT0KsXi2bj8oetaawty6KdHD2XeSjtoiXCDEoHFfTFzR7rWSW7UPsvtvoF0aHOScFTXd9rz(ClOIqqqlUmflp0JhO2ogrOGto7ox4Liee0IuXhTaFcFBTcbjwivhmIJpAbnmdZG8j8T1keKybf(AJ44f81g)kAPT8(TvqHIrONXlWG5X3Y2eww41nbXhTGgMHzWcuTf1ckYpDmKVTwr0cAygMbjoEBcll8kKybEbjwqHV2ykw(2AfTmuio(OfWS2IAbf5NogYliXcP6GXpmS75KZa12Xicf4BRvUfiok8vHEYittM5hni4OW0Kz(os7rfFBTc)UExIJpQ9nQ4dTUaPIcf(2AfBT5tC8IUBzHk(qRlqQOqHFRnFQ4xygSBmTcfE)UExQ4xygSB8UuEjDRlu4JOUrfFO1fivuOqHcthqfpEmbaynHPUo5qyNDmbBYKdsmxNNt41zyqlquMkEaWmChPIVoARj8BnmQ7uOWlriiOfPIVTwHGelKQdgXXhTGgMHzq(e(2AfcsSGcFTrC8T1kIwqdZWmiXX73wbfkgHEgVadMhVnHLfEfsSaVGelOWxBmflF0cAygMblq1wulOi)0Wl4Rn(v0sB5BzBcll86MG4BRv0YqH44fKyHuDW4hg29CYzGA7yeHcu4hni4OW0Kz(os7rfFBTc)UExIJpQ9nQ4dTUaPIcf(2AfBT5tC8IUBzHk(qRlqQOqHFRnFQ4xygSBmTcfE)UExQ4xygSB8UuEjDRlu4JOUrfFO1fivuOqHhaklhcCgthuH3dU1Dn(lA)YwEGTMpAGquwHV24H(Omp0JhO2ogrOGtod8Duv(QqpzKPjZ8AFbIYlv8ROJcv8EOcWoQkXXd2rvlae1bJFytxgg0I6fyaQTJrek4KZaFhvLhSJQwO9fikZVJOQu4baZWDKkEpubyhvLUHhSJQwaiQdg)WMUmmOf1lWauBhJiuWjNbQTJrekW7Hkc2UAqJUHhSJQwO9fikZVJOQuOWNBbveccAXLPy51EEqbIY6EHeHGGwCPIc)kA)Yw3JGzH3DtLQMQCku4NGPyRmyMcja

Alzu's UI seems te be gone.
    Is there any other already "optimized" UI for a druid healer?

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    My honest suggestion: don't use WA, TMW or any other addon that takes up screen space. Raid Frames should take up major screen estate alongwith an addon like clique.
    You can barely argue that WA takes up screen space.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygil View Post
    It appears to have been taken down :/
    Yeah, sorry to say but I had to remove it due to some issues it brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by ellagreymane View Post
    Ah, that's what I thought. None of the links were working. Dang. I'd love to get his configuration for Hermes.
    As I can't offer a download link, I'll suggest you take a look of the options yourself! Configuring a single addon isn't that difficult. It just takes some time when you test the buttons in the options. Going with "I wonder what this button does" -attitude is good. That's what I do at least.

As a resto druid it's super useful to know your uptimes and cooldowns.
    To track things like Tranq, Ironbark, or even another healers cooldowns (i.e. Devo) i'd recommend Blood Legion Cooldown Tracker.
    So that you know when things are off cooldown and to make them more visible I'd recommend tellmewhen. This way you can set up icons to sit anywhere on your screen so you do not have to look away from what really matters.
    I also just picked up grid 2. You can set grid2 up so that it displays the rejuv, lifebloom, and wild growth timers for EACH raid frame which is super useful. You won't ever overwrite a 50% ticked rejuv again!
    Mouseover macros with or without conditions should be used for your targeting IMO.
    I'd be happy to post my UI and addons list if you want them!
    Last edited by Simpleboo; 2014-12-26 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post
    Hi,

I have been playing tank and feral for a long time. Now, I am switching to restoration druid. I will be doing HC and mainly mythic. I use elvui. So what kind of UI/Addons should I get? I am a heavy mouse-keybinding user.
    The ones I think every healer should have:

WeakAuras(track whatever u want with icons, bars etc)
    The more you can keep track of the better!

DBM/Bigwigs
    Being able to see when key boss abilities are comming and prepare for them cannot be underestimated.

Blizzard standard/Grid(raidframes)
    Blizzframes tracks everything you need to know but displays everything else very plain, you can improve it with another addon(I do this) since I'm to lazy to manually add everything to grid and I like that my frames never fucks up.

Quartz(castbar)
    Dont understimate the value of a good castbar, being able to see the bosses casts and your focus is great when you can time your casts even better.
    And seeing your own hopefully means you wot cancel a cast by mistake

These are the addons I would recommend everyone to have, the rest is just extra stuff to polish

Deleted
    There's no one size that fits all here. You have to find your own healing style and match the addons to it.

What I use: http://i.imgur.com/Bp5FyaB.jpg

1) Not Visible
    ->Good castbar (I prefer Gnosis).
    ->Bigwigs, which in my opinion is easily superior to DBM due to customization.
    ->Opie. This is the most amazing addon imo. The iconwheels are bound to my mouse's side buttons, and pop up everything from shapeshifts, buffs, consumables, mounts, professions, a few mouseover macros, etc.
    It's not really healing-specific, but it's cool and removes some button clutter. I do use it for a few things in combat as well. It's nice

2)UI
    ->ElvUI. Why? Because it's simple to set up and it's extremely clean. It's also easily adapted to whatever you want it to be.
    ->Frames in the middle of the screen, highly adapted to Druid play (specific indicators for hots, I prefer using coloured squares).

3)Healing-specific addons
    ->Clique (use together with Elvui).
    ->Weakauras above my castbar with a few indicators.
    ->Decursive above my weakauras

For the rest I have a few mouseover macros on my bars, and that's it.

Does Affinity's WeakAuras bar not work that well for you? The one that I got from him doesn't properly put abilities on cooldown to the far right, it just kind of keeps them in the same place. I've tried his Priest and Monk ones and they work perfectly, but the Druid one seems to have some problems with sorting once things go on cooldown. Wonder if I just messed up on the import or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldehv View Post
    Does Affinity's WeakAuras bar not work that well for you? The one that I got from him doesn't properly put abilities on cooldown to the far right, it just kind of keeps them in the same place. I've tried his Priest and Monk ones and they work perfectly, but the Druid one seems to have some problems with sorting once things go on cooldown. Wonder if I just messed up on the import or something.
    It keeps them in the same place as well for me, haven't tinkered with it. It's also how I prefer it to be, as with time I know what button is where and I can make a decision on cooldown or spell availability with a simple glance to the location on the bar.

I heal with WoWs default raid frames/ui and its fine i can track my hots, etc. just fine it doesn't bother me clicking on a players title whether the raid be 10 people or 30. i really dont like addons like healbot or vuhdo with all this mouseover stuff but thats just me.

All I use are basic mouse over macros and bartender to organize my UI.

I adjust the original Raid frames to my liking. Why rely on addons you have to keep up-to-date? As a graphic designer, 99% of all the UI's that are out there are HORRENDOUS. Clearly made by programmers and NOT UI designers- EWW. As far as knowing when to reapply my HoTs ? I just pay attention to the buff icons under their names :P Practice makes you a better healer, I think using stuff to remind you to play your role only holds your potential back.

SUPER SIMPLE macro:
    #showtooltip Wild Growth
    /cast [target=mouseover] [] Wild Growth

Good info for the mushroom tracking, this is my personal one that I use, it has a countdown timer so you know when it's going to drop:

dSJ7daGEuP6LQuv7IQW2OQmtusmxujMnGBQu8nK0Vv1oryVKDRW(ru(PkLHHuJtLCBPmuujnyePHRIoOIsNMIJPiNd ilKQQLIsQfJQSCP6HOupfAzkvph0RvPYuvYKrX0fUOsPRIkLll56uzJuLMMOSzk12rehwKVIO6ZIQVROyKOK0jrjgn Qy8ufDjvQYTuuDnG68iXJvHNHQ6VuYAslHgHcHc39G2dqECjSjKriJwc98MTnSc5D(fvW89DrVVtp5JME6s2ZZalKY nBByfYlyquP9LrpbYhyqGUOVK98mQcT)r4fiLdfUyvwyF)BCBXkSqSvy0n55vxlHWiDCNLzy)cpE3iecFx)OesUbGH ms34GC6)3eM3F35bWpk5xOdwwXhvJi1k5x4i1klZW(fMC9KqhSSIpQ2IYzj)cdkNLqyKchui8SaaisTsi5gagYiDJd YP)FtOBuKuJqyYfVWrQvqTeXKqYnamKr6ghKt))McHfj1ieU(OAcJpQ2IYzjIjHoyzbFx)OepHoyzbplaaIuRKFHoy z5gMq(fcD8ksQrGoBBJNcTyplUSqUXM9wef(ZmUnaOi)cJpQgrQvcj3aWqgPBCqo9)BczC9uy(Hq(0keE2)8EbHCTx hgO5hIysiNYKZjebvWcb(eJwc7PJslHnhqy0sHcHoyznksQU4jmsa1i0syZbegTuOqy)bkTe2CaHrlfkui0(hbA4Ej I9mHmg4jqIcgPJ7GcV3PWELB(XIYzj0C8dHC))MiO9GotyYfV4j0WiKCdadzKUXb50)VjCgdtWreublmDeMFa1sims 9qlHTcct5LqH8eXKqM3c(UbJ4jSvqykVSckNLq2324F2LqM3QvqykVepH5Y7vgTpQtG4tNLTNbANVSNdMVWU8Ebo7I M(IkDwgiq7G2L9CW8vOq4W1wDtEE1HIysiJbEcKOWYXpeYcXAlR9ol7TCHf23iqUW0DggRepdGjOynJbGP5GC6)3Ss cHr64oixFZieYElXAlRfgLNb7h47AjIj5nd8(0Up6l6D(ubr9YNSNdMQi4lcAfkesIiMY2Pvib

Uh...what?

Quote Originally Posted by tbboltzz View Post
    Good info for the mushroom tracking, this is my personal one that I use, it has a countdown timer so you know when it's going to drop: