Deleted

Resto shaman stats priority

Hello... I used to play a resto shaman in SoO and I always tried to get crit as high as possible (never liked a full mastery spec), now I was checking sites like icy veins and it puts mastery > haste > crit=ms. Is that correct? Should I really go mastery now or it's still worth to gem and prioritize critical?
    Thank you!

resurgence was completely gutted and crit levels are so low that its not worth stacking crit right now. with the health levels ppl drop to in heroic and mythic our mastery is actually useful if you arent playing with a pally and priest. then theres haste for our stupid slow cast time outside of TW HW.

Deleted
    My own personal log analysis (2/7M) is showing that on average, Haste > Crit = Mastery > Multistrike > Versitility for pure throughput. Obviously haste has a direct negative impact on mana, where crit has a positive impact due to Resurgence. This does vary somewhat depending on the encounter and average raid health, and it's worth bearing in mind I raid with 2 Discipline Priests so in general overall raid health stays very steady outside an "oops" moment by someone.

Due to this, I'm currently Enchanting and Geming Crit, and favouring Crit/Mastery parts where the options available. Why not haste? Mana is going to be the limiting throughput factor for a long time to come (with a bit of luck the entire expansion!) - you can always choose a higher throughput, less efficient spell.