Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    I can never forget this now. I stuck her at my Smith for a good reason I guess.

She's a high skilled warrior-tsundere cliche with a tragic commoner backstory and when your back is turned she waits for commander senpai to notice her.

You guys ever notice our mission board leader - the woman with an eye patch - is actually a worgen? She's always in human form but she has the Gilnean accent. I wish she turned wolf at night.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    You guys ever notice our mission board leader - the woman with an eye patch - is actually a worgen? She's always in human form but she has the Gilnean accent. I wish she turned wolf at night.
    This goes quite..interesting with her mutual crush on Baros when you start thinking.

Human females are just like that.

In game, out of game.

Deleted
    well on shelly I used the hearthstone thing on her not knowing it would replace her LW skill with that +35% xp gain from missions , I thought it would just add that trait not get rid of LW skill as I used her for my work orders lol so now I got to recruit somebody else with LW skill , but I didn't mind what she said to me.

I feel it's odd no one addresses the elephant in the room... how are ghosts walking around the garrison and going on missions just like it's an average day?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Not necessarily true. She could just be a citizen from Gilneas/survivor of the curse outbreak, after all not everyone who lived in Gilneas got turned into a Worgen.

Also yeah Shelly is a badass but always seems to be in a bad mood. It must be all those danger zones she gets herself into and I ended up benching her because I have too many followers with that skill already (nearly every epic follower seems to get that skill on upgrading :/). Blook and the botani are my favourite followers though. Hello Beater boss!

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I feel it's odd no one addresses the elephant in the room... how are ghosts walking around the garrison and going on missions just like it's an average day?
    Well SMV is ghost central... Or there could be more behind what happened at Taylor's Garrison happening in ours. After all I don't trust any of the gnomes crawling around my base which look strange, I can't ask to leave, have very suspicious limited dialogue and have even stolen some of my garrison resources and hid them in a cave alongside a dead body that is now bones in my level 3 garrison.
    Last edited by Darknessvamp; 2014-12-28 at 12:25 PM.