Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckado View Post
    I was wondering how to move the pet action panel around? I was hoping it move it around little. Thanks
    Thats just Bartender I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eurrekka View Post
    Love the video! I would like to know what looting addon you have up in the top left corner of your screen though! Thank in advance!
    Looting addon? Erh. We use EPGP for loot distribution if that's what you're talking about.
    My Character: Zumzar
    My Guild: www.machinewow.dk - 3 days-a-week raiding guild - 2/7 on Mythic in Highmaul
    My YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/ZumzarWoW

@Zumzar

http://gyazo.com/9b1c1f29f2ae698d2497a54a4d1f8f70

This is the one I was referring to, also I would love to know what the song was you used for the intro before you started the actual encounter. Thanks again in advance!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurrekka View Post
    @Zumzar

http://gyazo.com/9b1c1f29f2ae698d2497a54a4d1f8f70

This is the one I was referring to, also I would love to know what the song was you used for the intro before you started the actual encounter. Thanks again in advance!
    The link isn't working for me, but I am almost certain it's a part of EPGP addon. The song in the start of the video is: Interstellar OST - Cornfield Chase
    My Character: Zumzar
    My Guild: www.machinewow.dk - 3 days-a-week raiding guild - 2/7 on Mythic in Highmaul
    My YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/ZumzarWoW

Deleted
    Saw your post during x-mas holiday but havn't got around to replying. I myself use Blatty-Method UI that i edited but your Tell me when combined with pitbull i find better, More obious and better location. I like how you alligned the bottom as well.

If I used your UI, I'd probably remove Threat meters and brough the map to the bottom. I notice my eyes are trained to look more to left than right when checking my status or the raid. So I'd probably go crazy and swap the location of Grid and the chatbox.

Other tweaks i'd make is have the menu bar only show when my mouse hovers over it. I also have a bar like that where buttons for my proffesion and table are on. And for portals and HS i have an icon on my minimap.

Deleted
    with ElvUI you can make pretty much the same UI much faster and easier - it has all you need.

+1 for TMW - it can't show unicorns but it can do everything you NEED.

showing Skada windows in combat is not unimportant - just another distraction.

double tracking for some buffs (e.g. BF) is ... not needed.

why are people trying to overwhelm themself with information they don't need

Deleted
    Weak Auras and Tellmewhen isent that almost the same addon? but just look abit diffrent from eachother? Just wondering because im looking for an addon for my arcane mage that will help me track my arcane charges.

Love the addon.

1 question, the xp/fps/gold etc under the cast bar, what addon is that? I am using Titan panel so I don't really need them but I am not sure how to remove them.

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nezehran View Post
    Weak Auras and Tellmewhen isent that almost the same addon? but just look abit diffrent from eachother? Just wondering because im looking for an addon for my arcane mage that will help me track my arcane charges.
    It is like difference between DBM and BigWigs, Recount and Skada, ... There are differences but they have the same purpous.

WA are much more visual focused. In TMW you can setup same "auras" much faster and easier, but it shows only icon/bar - WA can show pink unicorn if you want If icnos and bars are enough for you than TMW is realy good choice. If you like palying with you UI and make if "pretty" than WA is your choice.

Thank you very much for your TMW data, it's perfect! I will use your profile from now on. Your UI is lovely too, I only can't get used to a different UI then the Blizzard one. Strange it is, maybe I will try it again soon. However, thanks again!

Hi Zumzar,

My resolution is slightly different than the default so I need to shift things around a little. I can't seem to figure out how to move the bar above the target portrait frame that times debuffs like frost bomb. The image in OP labels the addon as bartender but I can't find an option to move it in the bartender config. Thanks for your help!

Hello, I was gonna try out your UI even though my resolution isnt 1920x1080. (1680x1050 I believe it was).

But after doing exactly as installation says I keep getting spammed LUA errors when I log in before/after typing the the reflux.

Like 18-19 errors and everything looks really bugged lol, so do I have to change something in config before I can even attempt to move stuff around on my resolution?