Deleted

Unholy DK - Dark Succor Proc Weak Aura & should i use it?

Hey guys,

My guild is 2/7 Mythic at the moment and some fights when i'm getting low i panic and hit Deathstrike just for safety. I know technically you shouldn't use it due to runes blah blah but hey, its better than dying. Now i noticed the Dark Succor proc greatly increases the healing received to a pretty substantial amount and makes it cost nothing. My question is, is it worth tracking dark succor proc using a weak aura string and using it on high sustained damage fights to save healers mana/ increase my own survivability?

Has anyone got a weak aura string i could use to track Dark Succor too?

Quote Originally Posted by ToxxicDetoxx View Post
    I know technically you shouldn't use it due to runes blah blah
    Think you're confused here. Dark succor makes the next Death Strike free! The only thing it costs is a GCD to use it.
    So what you should be comparing it with, is what else would you have done damage wise in that GCD?
    For me thats, a 7k Death Strike vs 11k Scourge Strike (plus more if crits or multis)

Personally I don't think its a bad trade off in damage and you stay alive.

But Dark Succor needs you to get killing blows on adds to proc. That's the hard bit.

Yes, it's free. Unless you're DW frost using the mastersimple priority with great gear you will have free GCDs outside of Bloodlust, so just use it then.

Deleted
    Here

Code:
    dCdjcaGEbrVub1UufETQQ5kuMTu(gbTtvP9I2TI2VQOFQGmmc53sAOcqdwj1Wfuhua8yjoMuDoaluGQdlQfRalNu)Li9uOLrrpNKjkKMkLMSinDQUOaYNjQNjexxeBuO60G2mqBxa1hfiTnkmnL67ccJuq6KeQrRKmEbkxsG4we4AkX5jIlRY4uOBRQm70sesu80pnyUCXexQtvS8ayd6sKQ(VtlDqRwtBN7WPmrfrZhIEa8qiXpIPetPLiyD6imKhF7aetHQWTSe0ZLFfXGeMORHYYNMwIZ83POLVDIrZ6)NRXKsPQPtNyiGP(kg3yeWOVnhJSba6DrBckyBqmSUkRpLkG6RavW6KVIigSHabvNZ4cgn7lll9DhWOhPpUjOG9M4m5ZQHYYNwX3orykXOz9)Z1ysPu1exDq5voJBayySiQd0x2aMrwmjOGTbr9jdRtRKWhryPoj2Q5uAjMOoPLwwPyWjQRTJwIFjnhslD6e9C7MoTe)sAoKw60jQZLJwIFjnhslD6elTSsrlrfCk3oIrduaSHo8R4GgQLoDIsgceuDoJpk0CryeZrdHagBaZrckylKoXmTeJM1)pxJjLsvtu80pnyUCXexQtvS8ayd6sKQ(VtlDqRwtBN7WPmDIbMV9TPi6K

Its fine to use in downtime if you have nothing else to press. Its rare that such instances actually align however, since most targets you would get the kill on would be during aoe and downtime is very little during aoe....

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a weak aura for it, really good to have if you are on adds on Kargath or if you are on adds on Imperator, so when you got some down time why not help the healers and stay alive!

Actually saved me a few times :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Yes, it's free. Unless you're DW frost using the mastersimple priority with great gear you will have free GCDs outside of Bloodlust, so just use it then.
    Unholy DK with 7% haste from gear (bad itemization is bad), and I have no downtime, ever :P But yeah I'd still give up a GCD to save the healers some stress if succor did proc.

You're right, I haven't checked wait times in awhile. Unholy is GCD-locked at T17H gear.