FPS Lag - Ashran

Heya,

So lately in Ashran I have been getting FPS fucked in tight areas with lots of people. I am not sure why, I thought my PC specs were OK but other people are able to play without problems so wondering what would be best to upgrade. Also an excuse to buy more stuff.

Current Spec is:

Asus P7P55 LX
    i7 870 @2.93 GHz
    8BGB DDR3 RAM
    GTX 770

Any ideas?

Deleted
    Ashran I heard was 150 vs 150 on top of the NPCs, its server and performance lag, its just pure numbers, nothing can be done I'm afraid.

Thanks guys ������

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys

might be all those people living in ashren lol i heard a couple of people never leave that place.
    Christopher W "Garage House Screen."

7+ Year Old Account
    4770k/780ti here. I sit at between 45-50fps in big AOE battles in Ashran. I was actually surprised it was that high.

its got something funky going on. i use an overclocked 4790k and 4 titans and obviously have never had any issues in ashran, yet today my fps degraded to the point i was getting 4fps lol. I checked my ms thinking it had to be network related and my ping was fine. I checked online and alot of people are saying its having issues but those issues being network related (where i have no problems at all, highest ping i saw was 40).

I did have a few outdated addons running so im hoping that was it, its the only thing thats changed since i played prior and have never had issues apart from the blizzrad still hasnt fixed miissing textures due to sli thats been present for about 5 years :P