Awesome Sneed Pull

So the most awesome of awesome of Sneeds RNG just happened. I was playing against a Control Warrior who had nothing at the moment with my full board. I just dropped Sneed to seal the deal. As expected he uses his Brawl. Sneed dies but out comes a Kel'Thuzad. Not only did all my stuff come back to life but my Sneed does also. I really wished I had video'ed that moment because that shit is never going to happen again.

What are your awesome Sneed legendaries?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your situation is quite literally the best possible situation. Sneed has never been kind to me. Cho, Millhouse, Black Knight, etc. I've never had a game changing Sneed

Deleted
    I got Sneed in Arena before GvG launched, during that promo period when we could access the GvG cards in Arena. Anyway, when it got killed, guess who was driving it?

Deathwing!

How about the Sneed within a Sneed within a Foe Reaper?

I've had ysera malygos and deathwing twice, all back to back. Millhouse and cho popped up as well though. Haven't played with him since.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I had a similar thing happen with Sneed and Rivendare on the board when a pally equality combo-d me, out-came Kel'thuzad and well...

Last edited by Barrun; 2014-12-24 at 02:41 AM.

Deleted
    I just had a warrior get some insane results from Sneed's and win the game solely on this card. First his Sneed's puts a KT in place that ressurects his old Sneed's and next turn he also plays a Grom. I somehow am able to deal with the 3 but the 2nd Sneed's summons ANOTHER Sneed's, which I was capable of killing next turn, but It summoned Malorne and then I was completely out of the game because I had no way to answer the legendary overwhelm.

Deleted
    I managed to snag a golden Sneed when I bought a bulk pack deal last week (actually shouted "yes!!!!" at the screen and fist pumped... for shame).

Best result I've had was against a control paladin. Sneed in to his Tirion to kill, and my Sneed dropped in my very own golden Tirion. When he appeared I'm sure I let out a little pee and a snigger...