Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Favourite has always been Grizzly Hills.
    Ironforge also has some great music however

Honourary mention goes to Old Shadowfang Keep music though <3
    Oh and not forgetting Darkmoon Faire music of course, including that Merry-Go-Round

10+ Year Old Account
    Howling Fjord; nordic inspired music is my favorite.

15+ Year Old Account
    The place i use to hang around when i wasnt raiding going back and fort from AH to mailbox and back.

Weirdly enough way before i hit lvl 60 i was here a lot eventho i surpassed the lvl of the ashenvale i kept coming back i even had my HS on Astranaar for a while and people in my guild always asked me why but i couldnt realy explain it.

I seriously miss the vanilla time not knowing what we where doing on boss fights just doing what we liked farming tyr's hand for the Crusader enchant formula to sell so i could get my mount doing Stratholme and Scholomance 10man and our ass kicked by Vaelastrasz in BWL.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2014-12-25 at 02:28 AM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post

*sigh*
    Good choices.

Shimmering Flats

Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    Shimmering Flats
    Oooh I completely forgot about this great theme. I just listened to it and it hit me right in the nostalgia.

WTB time machine

10+ Year Old Account
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arberian View Post
    They've got the elf presence perfect with this.

right in the feels, back in the day i actually played with sound on

and if wow-related music counts

Deleted
    People, people, I'm gonna let you finish, but Warcraft 3 had the best Warcraft music of all time.

This one even cameo'ed at the end of WoD's login music.

My favourite WoW/Wracraft Music.... is all of WoW/Warcraft's music xD Now, I could name 2-3 pieces per expansion as my favourites for that expansion but a favourite among all expansions and all pieces? I can't. There's simply too many and too good pieces.

But let's do it like this then...

Vanilla - Elwynn Forest Soundtrack, Mulgore Soundtrack, Dun Morogh, Barrens Soundtrack, Login Screen Theme ( Well, actually all soundtracks. Might be only because of nostalgia, but I absolutely love listening to Vanilla soundtracks nowadays. )
    TBC - Sunwell and Nagrand Soundtracks
    Wrath - Garden of Life ( Sholazar Basin Soundtrack ), Argent Tournament Themes, Mountains of Thunder ( Storm Peaks Soundtrack )
    Cataclysm - The Shattering ( Last 2 minutes of the Login Screen Theme ), Nightsong
    MoP - Vale of Eternal Blossoms Soundtrack, Jade Forest Soundtrack, Wandering Isle Soundtrack, Timeless Isle Soundtrack, Krasarang Wilds Soundtrack, Monk Themes ( Kun-Lai Summit and other areas ) ( Actually, all soundtracks of MoP because I played during the beta and that was an incredible experience for me, my first time taking part in a Beta, also I love Asian culture and music and I feel just as nostalgic about Mists of Pandaria as Vanilla )
    WoD - Wolf at the Gates ( I knew this would be my favourite soundtrack the moment I heard just pieces of it in the background of the Art Panel of Blizzcon 2013 ), A Hero's Sacrifice, A Light In The Darkness, Quiet Heart ( And once again, I love all of the WoD soundtracks. )
    Last edited by Shinrael; 2015-01-08 at 11:55 AM.

Yeah, old warcraft music brings nostalgia and everything.

But you can't simply deny the beauty of WoD soundtracks.

Just pure badass warcraft, with east influences.. = epic.

Deleted
    The original title music from Vanilla still gives me a chill.

Other than that, the Westfall music (which I believe is Shimmering Flats in the OST) gives me the most memories. Westfall was always my favourite zone, Nostalgic reasons of course.

I started as an nelf in vanilla and I really like the music near the starting zones, but the music/ambience of the Forsaken is pretty amazing.

My all time favorite is:

Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorties from each xpac

Oh boy....this is almost impossibly hard to answer for me because I think WoW (all expansions, and I've been playing since 2005 so I've heard them all) has an awesome soundtrack. But...

Overall favorite expansion for music: Wrath of the Lich King.
    First track that comes to mind: Howling Fjord music. Those pipes sound awesome to me.